Ret Pally LF raiding guild 11/11 H

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Tues-Thurs. Afternoons/nights (open to other days as well)

2. Server preference: Tich (open to moving)

3. Faction preference: Horde

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore or Semi (as long as we're killing mythic bosses)

5. Current progression/experience: Currently 11/11 heroic (this is from my lock which I will link below) I'm gearing out this char atm.

6. Recent logs (if available):
Here is my pally but I don't have logs for him, been pugging.

7. Contact Info: I prefer discord messages in order to keep track of things better. My discord name is arcane#2881. If not feel free to message me on btag, which is mdawg93#1122.

Additional info: I'm currently heading back to school, and looking to start getting into progression raiding again. I've been playing WoW since Vanilla, always trying out different classes, and mainly focusing on PVE with some intermittent PVP. When I'm not raiding I'm usually pretty active on the game. I'm looking for a good community to raid with and have a good time with. If you have any other questions I'd be glad to hop in a discord call just lmk. Thanks.
Tried posting as my pally but wasn't going through, so I linked with logs. check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
01/08/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Sìeara check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )

this is so awesome, thanks
Added my post to that discord as well, looking forward to hearing from all y'all
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey I sent you a btag request, my disc is messed up atm and is trying to download an update. Feel me to add m on there too if you'd prefer to talk through that!

01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs:

Wow Progress:

GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    I'll go check it now, thanks
    Hiya, added you on discord!

<Business of Ferrets> [Horde- Area 52] is recruiting for our core raid team, currently 11/11H & 1/11M

We are focusing on filling the last few spots of our core Mythic raid team for Antorus and moving into Mythic progression. Raid times are 8:30 - 11:30 EST Tu/Th/Su.

Here's a link to our guild spam:

If you're interested feel free to add me on bnet: BaconPancake#1829
    Hope to hear from you soon! :D
    [H] <Friends> (2/11M) Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm -9:00pm PST

Who we are:
    The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. Halo took ownership in the beginning of Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When Halo came back, he decided he'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild with the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10M (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we had a handful of setbacks, but we're resilient as hell and we still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 5/9 Mythic! Going into Antorus, we are aiming even higher; Cutting Edge. So far we are 2/11 Mythic and still going strong.

What we do:
    First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Saturday night, and plan to move Heroic to this day soon. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs.

What we need:
    Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for.

Get in contact with us! <3
    Halo/Nate (GM) - Nate#1624
    Zephy/Zoey (Raid Leader) - Zoey#1699
    Turtle (Officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
    Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708