933 Feral Druid looking for Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a casual Alliance raiding guild on Moon Guard. My schedule is pretty open M-F after 6:00 pm EST. I am willing to do try out's if needed. I have already been through some of Antorus with pugs but I am getting tired of random groups. I would love to finish the raid on Heroic before the end of Legion.

I left my previous guild because they stopped letting me come to raid nights due to my work schedule being inconsistent. Luckily that has changed since I now have a new job.

I am a fast learner when it comes to raids and I am pretty decent with mechanics.

Also one more side note is that I am currently working on Guardian so I can also be a decent tank when need be.
hey there!

Time works perfect! Would love to chat with you if you have the time!

BouncyBear#112775
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
I feel like we would be a good fit for you. We run T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est. We used to do the top hardcore stuff but life slows down and now we just want to enjoy the game and each other, but still get end game done. We like to keep it toxic, drama and elitist free while pushing ourselves and min/maxxing.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Stoic – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 8/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

Looking for exceptional DPS classes.

Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206884/

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450
01/10/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Geomas
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo

Your guild defiantly sounds like a good fit for me! I will add you on Bnet when I get home so we can talk more. Thank you! :)
hey there!

Time works perfect! Would love to chat with you if you have the time!

BouncyBear#112775
Hey Valkyrieum, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
Raid Group Progress: 9/11H, 11/11N, 9/9H, 9/9N, 1/10M, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN
Loot: Personal
Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL MDPS/RDPS/HPS: Particularly LF:Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, Rogue, Frost/Unholy DK, Arms/Fury War--any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members also welcome!
Discord: https://discord.banishedgaming.com(Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
Here is the link to our detailed recruitment thread on Stormrage: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759272331
1. Contact a leader in-game:
GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter
2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.banishedgaming.com (Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
Message us on Discord!
Val: VAL#8164
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Ret Paladins -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Enhance Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Warlocks -
- Shadow Priests -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<<SPLASH>> 1-11 Mythic / 11-11 Heroic, Is looking for more dedicated players to join our mythic progress! We need Ranged DPS "Any spec is fine minus Boomkins." Other Roles are welcome "Healers/Tanks." We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 EST. We are on the server Zul'jin HORDE. If interested please add---

Perfectly#1902
Ronin#12790
Biceps#11654