942 Fury Warrior LF new Home

Guild Recruitment
Time Zone for Play Time: Central Time Zone 10pm - 2am CST (Any time in here a case could be made for later as well, however not any earlier than 10pm CST)
Monday – Thursday and/or Sunday Fridays/Saturdays Are not preferred, however if a good case can be made for those days i'd be happy to consider it

About me: I am a adult oriented player, as in no drama, friendly, focused looking for a CORE raid spot by earning It through good mechanic awareness and preparation. I have been playing World of Warcraft off and on for about 12 years. As of current I am 11/11 H Antorus

Why you may want me: Great attitude, coach-able for area's of improvement, Can take constructive Criticism, Intimate class knowledge, a fun guy to chat with, I am a player who is always looking to improve on my skills and abilities. I have SEVERAL cutting edge achievements/Ahead of the Curve achievements. I also have a large interest in PvP and have a rank 1 gladiator title as well as a regular gladiator title. I have 77 traits in my Fury weapon and 70 in my Arms. I can play either and have experience with both in a raiding atmosphere.

I am willing to do an interview, Application and or chat whenever. Logs are available upon Request. I am posting from an alt for what should be obvious reasons.

Thanks for taking a look and have a good week

BattleTag: ShadowStorm#11757
<Elevate>7/11H (AOTC leadership 7/9m last tier)on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

DPS
Destro/AFF lock (HiGH)
Rouge(HIGH)
All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
12/18/2017 08:43 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
Time Zone for Play Time: Central Time Zone 10pm - 2am CST (Any time in here a case could be made for later as well, however not any earlier than 10pm CST)
Monday – Thursday and/or Sunday Fridays/Saturdays Are not preferred, however if a good case can be made for those days i'd be happy to consider it

About me: I am a adult oriented player, as in no drama, friendly, focused looking for a CORE raid spot by earning It through good mechanic awareness and preparation. I have been playing World of Warcraft off and on for about 12 years. As of current I am 11/11 H Antorus

Why you may want me: Great attitude, coach-able for area's of improvement, Can take constructive Criticism, Intimate class knowledge, a fun guy to chat with, I am a player who is always looking to improve on my skills and abilities. I have SEVERAL cutting edge achievements/Ahead of the Curve achievements. I also have a large interest in PvP and have a rank 1 gladiator title as well as a regular gladiator title. I have 77 traits in my Fury weapon and 70 in my Arms. I can play either and have experience with both in a raiding atmosphere.

I am willing to do an interview, Application and or chat whenever. Logs are available upon Request. I am posting from an alt for what should be obvious reasons.

Google Forms Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
9/9M ToS
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
skunkworksguild.com

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#131 US Heroic Garrosh
#68 US Heroic Ra-den
#77 US Heroic Lei Shen
#86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
#106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#99 US Heroic Ragnaros
#147 US Sinestra
#91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#247 US Tribute to Insanity
#160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs
  • Amazing Healer
  • Amazing DPS
  • Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
    Apply with Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform. All applications are kept private.

Please include at least the following.
  • Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage

• Contact Information
    Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581

Shadaka (Recruitment Officer)
    Real ID: Shadak#1881

Sovm
    Real ID: Sov#1192
    12/18/2017 10:26 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch

Come join the recruitment discord and find a home! = )

https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 <- sharable link

Basic info:

Do !noalliance or !nohorde to block extra channels that aren't for your faction in the #get_roles channel.

The #welcome_ read_first channel has ALL the info you need. You can also do !nocasual or !nomythic so you only see posts for guilds that are relevant to your faction and casual (social/normal/heroic) or Mythic needs.

If you're looking for a guild you should do !recruit and it will make you a rank so that recruiters know you're looking.

Make sure when you post to tag @recruiter and give as much information about what you are after as possible (days & times are literally the most important).

You can do a search at the top of discord in the search bar for a start time if you need and will pull up relevant results. = )

If you need any help, pester me. I'm pretty busy but I will get to you eventually.
    Your times are perfect for us!

08/22/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Encenoa
    Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
    (Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
    Hi There!

Dilligaf is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with solid core of about 15 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and are currently 10/11 on Heroic Antorus, with Heroic Argus soon to be killed tonight. Our goal is to push Mythic Antorus and all subsequent content with a 20 man mythic raiding team. We are in need of DPS, preferably range, and don't mind those who are can play their off-spec dps class :)

We are a guild full of players from different time zones, but that doesn't stop us from raiding together consistently (3 times a week). Raid times are based on Pacific Standard Time (PST). I understand that there may be real life conflicts with raid times so I will do my best to work around everyone's schedule. For the most part, we typically raid from 6:00pm PST - 9:00pm PST. One night a week we start at 8:00pm PST - 10:00pm PST.

When we are not raiding in game, we are usually pushing high mythic keys (15+), or gearing guild alts. Together, we're a chill group of like minded individuals who like to have fun, whether its joking around constantly on discord or giggling our way through Mythic + keys. This guild is and will be a good group of friends for you if you decide to join, we are pretty active and if you need anything there is sure to be someone willing to help. We are also self-sustaining with many of our raiders maxed out in most of the major professions with all the recipes at rank 3. That being said, we are a 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord chats while playing whether its dark humor, dank memes, or all of the above.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:30pm PST
  • Thursday 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST

• Progression:
    10/11 Heroic Antorus - *Finishing Heroic Argus Tonight (12/18/17)*

Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged) (or decent off-spec)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always contactable through discord so feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns!

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

12/19/2017 02:42 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch

12/19/2017 04:13 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
    12/19/2017 02:42 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
    <Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 DPS of: DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, Enh Shaman
    1 Warlock/Spriest/Mage

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
    - Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
    - Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
    - Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
    - Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
    - In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
    - Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
    - Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
    <TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals
    We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. We currently are 8/11 H. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea. (Im really trying to push our GL on this)

Raid times
    We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
    We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
    A solid group of raiders.
    A group of people to hang out with.
    Great raid leads with exp to boot.
    What we want
    Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
    Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
    Patience
    While you are with us, have some fun.

If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
    Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag