954 Windwalker Monk LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello friends. Once I am looking for a raid team for Mythic Antorus. I love my current team but my work schedule has changed and I can no longer make their times :(
I am looking for 2-3 nights per week preferably during the weeknights any time after 9pm PST, I know it is late but that is when I can consistently be on.
As for my Raiding experience, I have been Raiding since heroic mode Ulduar, during firelands i was given the first legendary staff, in MoP i only raided casually as well as WoD. During legion I went 5-7 M EN before I quit the game due to my wife and I having our first child.
I came back towards the end of TOS and have cleared heroic Antorus with my current guild.
I am pretty relaxed when I play, I won’t rage or get frustrated and I’ll be the first to recognize my mistakes and make sure to fix them. I just love playing this game and making new friends, hopefully it is your raid team.
Please let me know if you have any questions, hit me up here as I’ll be checking consistently or at my btag albertunes#1855
Thanks for reading and happy recruiting.
Hello Brewdancer, please see our recruitment post below. Hope to hear from you!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760687132#1
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 6/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
<Above All>)Tues/Thurs 9-1130 CST) is a new raiding guild on Illidan. We are 11/11 Normal after 1 night of raiding, and are currently looking for members. We are recruiting healers and ranged dps. For more info add me to battle tag PlanetExpres#11600 or reply here.
I meant to write Windwalker. Don’t know why it won’t let me change the tittle.
Hi brewdancer, we are <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis-Horde.

We consist of two teams:
Team Insubordinate: Mythic 5/11M
Team Churlish: Heroic 3/11H

Our recent record includes:
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

Our raid times are as follows:

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST (Mythic)
Mon - Optional raids for progression/farm cleanup. (Mythic)
Tues-Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm PST / 11:30am-2:30am EST (Heroic)

Our mythic team has an opening for another solid healer and would like to chat with you if our raid times agree with you.

Feel free to apply at: https://discord.gg/Dsfs7jB

Good luck in your search!
<Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
Former US top 150
Info:
Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
Currently recruiting:
We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
RC Loot Council;
Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Log on and play after the kid goes to bed? That's what we do, too! Here's our post, check us out.. PST raid times!

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 10/11-Heroic 11/11-Normal ABT.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: YES. Will consider all, but would love to pick up a Hunter and an Elemental Shaman for ranged, and add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Survival Hunter for melee.
Healers: OFFSPEC heals would be a bonus for any DPS applying.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you the inside picture on how we operate as a raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
Still looking.