950 RET Pally LF (H/M) Guild

Guild Recruitment
LF a 2/3 day week Mythic progression guild. Does not have to be on Mythic atm, not looking to ride the bench or be back up. not wanting to raid past 11PM CST, however I am a teamplayer and am usually down for that " ONE MOAR PULLLLL" got a lot of good kills that way. can contact me thru bnet or on here I have logs mostly normal logs or can just search muffcabbage on blackhand (different name now due to making me change it) Krycin#1801
<Uncommon Sense> [A]-Sargeras is recruiting for our Tue/Wed and Fri/Sat raid teams. Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server (Central Time) Fri/Sat 8-11pm server (Central Time). We are looking for competent players for both groups. We could offer you a core spot in either group.

Needs for the group:
Tank - Any Class (Weekend Group)
Healers - Monk, Shaman, Druid, Disc Priest (immediate Core Spot)
Ranged DPS - Immediate Core Spot
Melee - Exceptional DPS - Core Spot Offered

We are looking for players with a good attitude and want to progress within the guild and be part of the team and understand wipes happen and we learn from them in a constructive manner.

Currently 11/11 N and 6/11 H, We have been around since BC and are looking to bolster our roster push through heroics, and into Mythic for Antorus.

If you're interested in joining our TEAM contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Grumpydh (Recruitment Officer)- Odder#11809
DiceDk (Officer) - coop2k7#1629

Best of luck with your search.
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (5/11M ABT)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Deathknight.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
Hey Muffclappage, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently recruiting to fill our roster as we push through heroic progression with our eyes set on building a solid roster for mythic progression with our current progression at 11/11N and 8/11H.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead is 8/9M ToS. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hey Muff,

Can't believe you haven't had to change your name yet but nevertheless I'm looking for a Ret Paladin for Mythic Antorus progression.

Our crew runs a light 2-day Raid schedule with an optional third night for heroic/normal clears. We like to have fun but also get stuff done. You can expect a prepared group ready to raid. Invites go out at 7:45 and our first pull is at 8:00. Attendance and tardiness is paramount to our ability to function on such a light schedule.Outside of raid nights you'll find an active discord with guildies running M+ or playing other games. Our DH tank is #1 on the server!

Here's the recruitment pitch:

[H]The Reckless of Tichondrius
3/11M
We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST

We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere.

We Are Looking For
• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.
• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.
• Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Currently looking for exceptional players for Mythic ToS Progression!

Contacts
Cluraz#1378, , Vik#1619, Verdantis#1699
www.recklessonline.com
Hello!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 1/11M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Mage
• Warlock
• Hunter

Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Path of Exile, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wu
Hey!

Lets chat before you make any decision!

Would love to chat with you about joining our core raid team!
Tues/Sun 7:00-9:30pm PST
Dont want to put a wall of text on your post so here is a link to our detailed one!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759135776#1

Looking forward to chatting!
Ezpanda#1927
Hey there Muffclappage, We are currently in need of a Ret Paladin like yourself! I've added you and would love to chat. (P.S. love the name!)
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for Ret Paladin, Ele Sham and Boomie to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Sorry was gone for few days now I am back and bliz game a wonder gift of making me change my name lol will contact people over the weekend thanks all for getting back to me
<LökTar> Is a new mythic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We are in need of a few more players to start our mythic push. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.

Recruitment Needs:

*DPS*
Shadow Priest
Ret Pally
Boomkin
Rogue
Feral Druid
WW Monk

*Heals*
Holy Paladin
MW Monk

Raid Days:
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic (Optional)

Current Progression:
11/11N
11/11H

We are a non-toxic raiding environment, and we expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their gameplay to the next level with other players.

Geared#1427 (GM)
Rasi#1419 (Co-GM)
Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)
Roman#12204 (Recruitment Officer)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hi Jaxious. We might be a good fit for you. Why not check us out.

<Despair> is recruiting your class for Antorus, The Burning Throne!
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007! We took a brief break but came about a month before TOS was released and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster to keep pushing into Mythic!
Progression: 3/11M ATBT
Server Rank: 3rd
Server: Frostwolf/Horde
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Normal and posssible Heroic Antorus runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.
Required Addons: Weak Auras, RC Loot Council, DBM, Angry Assignments
My BattleID is, Shadow920#1955(Warsta). Healing Recruiter Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Officer Contacts:
(Raid Lead)Star#1636
(Officer)Poopy#11111
============================ CORE RAID ============================
Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
Current Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal
Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
Faction: Alliance
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244

Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)
<Closed> TY all