954 WW Monk LF Late Night Raid Group

Guild Recruitment
Hello friends. Once I am looking for a raid team for Mythic Antorus. I love my current team but my work schedule has changed and I can no longer make their times :(
I am looking for 2-3 nights per week preferably during the weeknights any time after 9pm PST, I know it is late but that is when I can consistently be on.
As for my Raiding experience, I have been Raiding since heroic mode Ulduar, during firelands i was given the first legendary staff, in MoP i only raided casually as well as WoD. During legion I went 5-7 M EN before I quit the game due to my wife and I having our first child.
I came back towards the end of TOS and have cleared 11/11 heroic Antorus with my current guild.
I am pretty relaxed when I play, I won’t rage or get frustrated and I’ll be the first to recognize my mistakes and make sure to fix them. I just love playing this game and making new friends, hopefully it is your raid team.
Please let me know if you have any questions, hit me up here as I’ll be checking consistently or at my btag albertunes#1855
Thanks for reading and happy recruiting.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
[H] <M A L I C E> 1/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild LF DPS/ DPS with off Heals/Tank Specs!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Warlock
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Any competitive DPS will be accepted!
- DPS with off heal/tank specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
<The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
11/11M NH Cutting Edge
7/9M ToS
*Currently 3/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-harcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Boomkin - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Holy Pally - High Priority
Rouge - High Priority
Disc Priest
Resto Druid

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-2/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I'll start with a little basic information about the guild. We started up at the beginning of ToS, with quite a small core group but still wanted to focus on progressing and building the team. Our current core is very strong and we are looking to add to that strength for Antorus. We're pretty laid back but still serious when it comes to progression. We went 5/9M ToS on a 2 day raid schedule with a very unpredictable raid attendance...

Raid Times are Mon, Tues, Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am cst.

Current progression 5/11M

What we are looking for:
Dedicated like minded players who show up on time and prepared, especially for progression bosses, not just for farm bosses.
Knowledgeable about your class.
Can take constructive criticism and adapts quickly to tactics and strategies.

High Priority Roles:
Blood Deathknight (Our current tank is great but came on as a dps so we would like to bring him back if possible)
Guardian Druid
Restoration Shaman (If you have a strong OS definitely a bonus but not required)
Shadow Priest
UH/Frost DK

This list is just a list of classes we either lack or would love doubles of, but we accept any skilled players on any role.

We are very excited to hear from any and all, cannot wait for next tier! Hope you can be part of the team in pushing for better and better progression.

Add me for any other questions regarding recruitment

Gudgamegus#1703
Thank You
LF TANK and DPS for Antorus!!

Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 5/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use TeamSpeak.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious