MW monk LF Mythic progression guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a 961-965 MW monk looking for a guild for Mythic progression. I am already 11/11H and know the fights quite in depth. I'd prefer a tight nit guild where it feels more like a family than a job.

MY logs are: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/25044244
Yo hit me up I would like to talk to you about joining our raid team.... We raid Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST and are 11/11H trying to build so we can start Mythic this coming week.

TommyJ#11344
Guild name: SRS
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
About us: We are 9/9 M 5/11 M, our goal is to be top 100 US for Argus. We are looking for long term players who understand the effort required to raid mythic content at a high level. When considering contacting or applying to our guild note that we want people who are committed to the game and our guild we want players who have a stable schedule that they are in control of, we want people who will be here 2+ tiers from now and have the passion and drive to better themselves and the team at all costs.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, MW Monk
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Spriest
Windwalker
Ret Pally

www.srsguild.com to apply or if you have any questions ask:
Aryastark#1859
Bromby#1673
Darkdoich#1585
Hey there-

We're in the market for a MW for our mythic core team, if the times line up I think we might be a good fit. A large chunk of the core are IRL friends and like to play other games and run keys when we aren't raiding. I'm posting the normal post spam below, but add me on bnet if you'd like to talk more!

1/11M [H]<Switch> US Tichondrius
<Switch> is a group of close players whose core have been together since Legion launch. We have undergone some roster changes and are currently looking to round out our mythic team with a Resto Shaman and/or Mistweaver Monk. Our players value raiding high end content with a laid back attitude and environment as our common goal. We look to stay competitive with a two day raiding schedule. When we are not raiding we enjoy high M+ and hanging out in discord playing various other games.

Raid Times: We raid twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (Tichondrius Server time). Our alt/farm night is scheduled for Sundays at the same time. For the first 2 weeks of a tier, the Sunday raid will be used for progression as well.

Classes Needed: Resto Shaman and Mistweaver Monk. Also willing to consider a good disc priest. These classes/specs are what we are specifically looking for a core spot on our raid team. If you do not see your spec listed, know that all exceptional players are welcomed to trial.

Expectations: We provide flasks, feasts, potions, gems and enchants for our raiders, so with only two raids a week, our raiders are expected to do homework on any bosses we expect to progress on prior to showing up for raid. While we raid with a laid back and friendly atmosphere you are expected to perform well and accept any criticism given to you by an officer. We do not have any prerequisites for trialing but prefer you have Heroic ABT experience and a competitive item level enough to bring to trial and assess your performance.

For interested applicants, logs for our players can be found on Warcraft logs with the link provided: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/304401/
If you would like to trial or talk to an officer from <Switch> feel free to post here, add any of the following bnets, or message us in-game.

Xpoh#1321 (Nakali)
zooeys#1348 (Zooeys)
Thisguyright#1422 (Thatguyright)
Jamberr#1578 (Keresam)
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
Annuit Coeptis is currently 2/11M, however we have a bunch of core spots to fill. The guild is 11 years old and we have a ton of backups.friends and fam that allow us to raid, but we need to fill that core.

We raid 8-11pm PST Tues Wed and Thurs.

Im willing to give you a shot, as long as you are competitive with your peer in ilvl, well gear you up.

Add me! Pariahrain#1822
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (2/11 M) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. LF 2 core DPS and 1 core healer. We can offer a paid transfer.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

SteveSin#1623 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
08/22/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Encenoa
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Organized Crime is 11/11H and starting mythic progression.
We can use a healer.
We raid tues/weds 7:30 to 10:30EST
Hit me up
Dominitus#1741
Hey there we do run a 25man rotation roster so everyone gets to get a mythic kill, also get a nice lil break in between If this is something you’re interested more info below about us :)

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-4/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Back In My Day on Zul'jin is 11/11H and we are looking for that solid healer to round out our team. We will be starting mythic tonight if we can grab a healer and we have been a cutting edge guild all expansion.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST and may have an off night so that we can sell carries or run M Gul'dan for the mount etc.

If this sounds interesting to you then add me: Knighteius#1918
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 4/11M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!

Progression: 1/11M and 11/11H Antorus

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Any Healer

All DPS/Healers will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865/Rolan#11265 or http://www.uprisingfiretree.com/

Thanks for your time!
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
<Right Meow> is recruiting.

We're a 6/11M Ant - Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild looking for Healer to fill out our roster.

We raid 3 nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 EST. There is also an optional farm raid Sundays at 8.

If you are interested in joining please fill out a quick application via the website (http://rightmeow.shivtr.com/site_applications) and/or contact me breadsworth#1303
Hey bud, we don't normally take heroic raiders, but seems like most of your heroic logs are ready for mythic so if your interested in a loyal guild, then Narcosis might be a great spot for yea.

Some of us have been together for over a year now, raiding 3 nights a week for Mythic and doing Alt Heroic / Mythic on weekends!

www.narcosisguild.com/application

Tues Wed Thurs 7-10 central
Illidan-Horde
7/11m
If you don't mind taking a small step back, we might be what you're looking for.

We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics among guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladin - Filled
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
Shadow Priest
Affliction Lock
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Frost or Fire Mage
Boomkin Druid - Filled

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 10/11 H AnT & with 9% wipe on Argus first night.

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230