5 Mythic Raiders LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment

4 DPS - 2 Ranged, 2 Melee and 1 Tank

The monk will go Windwalker, but we will need one tank spot for Goochbuddah.

Looking for decent mythic progression (5/11M) or another large group of good players to possibly form a new guild. We're also willing to go Alliance for something we think will be a good fit!

Raid times: prefer T-TH 9 PM EST + (3-4 hours a night)

If you have any interest contact Boeregard#1657 or M4NST33L#1237
Too bad you guys won't do weekends. I wanted to throw a new weekend raid group together in Synthesis. I threw one together last tier and we got 9/9M CE ~US 200 raiding ~6 hours (~9 hours the last two weeks on M KJ).
Going to keep it short and simple so you don’t read copy paste that is 10 miles long:

“We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST) and are currently 1/11M. Currently 3-5 people short for Mythic, all of you seem like very solid players so you guys would be a great addition to our roster so we can get into Mythic and finally make a good push.”

If this small amount of info appeals to you at all, add me on btag: Jordone#1898.

Side Note: Sunday is an optional raid.
Still looking bois!
Hey guys! This is quite an interesting recruiting post. Normally, we don't try to pick up prior cliques, but the experience and the logs are undeniably good. I'd like to talk further with your group and see if we would be a right fit for each other. We are a 2/11 Mythic progression team (close to 3/11 M). We carry a roster of 23 - 25 players and play the best based on composition and boss strategy. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST (I realize this isn't your exact preference). You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord if you'd like to chat more!

I really look forward to hearing from you guys! Discord is the best way to reach me.
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus, 4% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

LF TANK and DPS for Antorus!!

Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Tier 21: 4/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use TeamSpeak.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions

roster is like 9 people rn, might be able to do mythic next lockout or the one after
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 7/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
I added you guys. Accept me. This is definitely a perfect fit. We take the best to progression, and as it stands I can even fit the !@#$% man.

We are 6/11M too close to 7/11M. we raid the days you want tues weds thurs AND we start raid at 9 pm EST and raid for 3 hours finish 12 AM EST. Add me so we can talk in discord ASAP.
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Guardian Druid
Blood Deathknight
Prot Paladin
Afflic Warlock
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Windwalk Monk

Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Probably won't be able to make room for the tank, but there are some 3 tank fights in Antorus. We could swap him in for rekills if he didn't want to DPS.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

• Antorus - 6/11m
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282
[H] <M A L I C E> 3/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are (ANY DPS, 1 Healer, 1 Tank):
- Healers (Resto Druid or Disc Priest, But open to trial any)
- Dps (Any that can perform at the needed skill level)
- Tanks (Any that can perform at the needed skill level]

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Mojo2dope#11118(Raid Lead) or Cryptnessism#1144(GM)
I think we might be a pretty close fit, with the exception of the progress. Which we will catch up pretty quick. Just got a late start with the holidays and ppl taking a break.Long term home LF long term players right here. Stable mythic guild of 3 years. If you are looking for something more out of your guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst.

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#176
<Left Shark> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Azgalor that is currently 9/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth.

About Us:
Left Shark reformed in Legion after our previous guild stopped raiding. Our roster is comprised of members who have a long history of great progression background at a high level, and we seek to continue that on a 3 day schedule. We aim to keep the friendships we've developed over the years and invite newcomers to join our community for future content. Our goal is to get content down while they're relevant, while also building long-lasting friendships.

Raider Expectations:
Raid time is sacred, players are expected to have proper raiding etiquette and understand that we have limited hours to get progression done. We don't run a big bench, so know what is expected of you in a tight-knit group of players who play to win; performance and attitude is very important. We don't harbor or promote drama, if you think being rude is funny because you're immature, this guild is not for you.

High end experience is a plus, but if you're not of that background, don't hesitate to apply, we believe in hidden gems and untapped potential in players. If you want to join our community, contact one of our players, or add the Bnet# listed below to get more details.

Thank you for your time, and good luck in your search.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST