943 MW LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Can raid Fri/Sat/Sun. Open to transfer & faction changes if you have a core spot open. Feel free to reach out to me at: taktix#1185. Thanks folks!
I can offer a core spot on Sarg. We are all guild that is currently 1/11. Though we don't currently meet the times you have listed. We raid Tues and Thurs, 7-10 cst
Sorry Biorn, I run my start up on those days haha. But I wish you continued success!
I run a US recruitment discord that may come in handy for you.
Link here: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

I also have a handy list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon (my realm).

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST CE Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic CE GUILD

Most of them are in the recruitment discord (guild taggable by guild name, example @synthesis will tag the people in that guild) and if not, check wowprogress or pester me to get their info from them for you.
You are a scholar and gentleman good sir!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus, 4% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi!

Animosity is a new raiding guild that is forming a Mythic raid team to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hi Taktix,

I added your battletag, lets talk.

<Spellbound> 8/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us, add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore Alliance. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. Do you have no raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around player? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. We also have a ridiculously good time together as a bonus :)

Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement?
A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have had members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for are individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked.

Q: Can I swear in your guild?
A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason.

Q: What does your guild do together?
A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We may or may not have made our own online Cards Against Humanity deck filled with guild memes. We welcome all styles of gameplay.

Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid?
A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). This coming weekend we will begin focusing strictly on heroic (currently 5/11).

Q: What classes/roles do you need filled for your raid team?
A: We normally tell people to play what they like and since we are casual, we focus less on "the perfect composition". However, our strongest needs are currently for healers, DPS, or individuals who are willing to swap between the two.

Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild?
A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience.

Q: Do you use voicechat?
A: Sure do! We recently made the switch from Mumble to Discord and we're loving it! Many guild members spend time just chatting here as well!

The Discord chat(text) feature also allows guild members to ask questions and chat with guild members throughout the day that may not be online in game. A lot of us enjoy and utilize this feature on a daily basis and it plays a large role in our tight-knit guild-family atmosphere.

Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it?
A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going.

For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 or Claymore#1524. We look forward to hearing from you!