962 Ilvl Hpally 9/11 M ATB LF new raid home

Guild Recruitment
Guild died suddenly and I am looking for a new home. I am 9/11 M Antorus experienced and looking for an immediate trial somewhere that is pushing mythic content at a competitive pace.

My preferred raid times are any combination of Mon-Thurs 7pm-12pm central. I am flexible with my times for the right guild though.

I have been raiding since Vanilla and know my Paladin inside and out, I am professional, always try to log on early, and stay on later to chat if there is something that needs to be discussed.

Feel free to add me on Btag jebbo#1367

I am willing to go horde or stay alliance. I just want to raid.

Logs and Several references available on request.

Raid Times:
Weekday: Tue-Thurs 8-11 Central
Weekend: Sat-Sun 8-11 Central

btag ghoststorm#1206 for any questions!
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hey Nictitate we're 9/11M and currently in need of a healer. Let us know if you're interested.

Simplicite 10/10M 9/9M 9/11M Currently US117th 9hrs/wk

Simplicite is a progression focused guild. We are a top guild on Korgath Alliance. Any and all exceptional players will be considered. We promote a competitive atmosphere and encourage anyone to apply even if your class isn't specifically listed below...

Raid Schedule
Mon, Tues, Wed, We are a Central time server so raids will be 6:30 Server and last until 9:30pm server (7:30pm est – 10:30pm EST)

Loot Distribution
We run a loot council, and priority is given to what feels like the biggest upgrade for the group as a whole.

If you have any questions feel free to contact any of us below.
Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS and a healer. Your progress is obviously beyond ours, but we've recently been able to accelerate our progression due to some roster shakeups, and I expect us to get to 5/11M this week. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
Added you on Bnet. We have an immediate need for a holy core spot. Come talk to me. Here's our team info, research us some, then tell me if were a good fit, and we can discuss further.....

Mythic Progression 7/11M with sub 30% Vari (will die soon)
Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
Optional Tue with some Mythic Farm

I prefer Discord so I can respond faster, so contact me at Biofreze#8351.