Leeroy WoW Vid to help support Net Neutrality

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Hey Chums,

In an attempt to keep attention on Net Neutrality, Anfrony has posted a never before seen first take of "A rough go". Hope you all enjoy!

This should answer the on-going question that we all already knew the answer to, and hopefully support a good cause:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/7ljljs/leeroy_jenkins_first_takedry_run_unreleased_new/

Cheers,

-Leeroy Jenkins
OMG! Its Leeroy Freaking Jenkins!

Why is this thread not flooded with posts by now?! Thanks for the look at one of the outtakes of one of the most infamous videos ever made!

Regardless of what happens with everything, I hope that you still at least have Chicken.
Always.
I want you as a HotS hero.
At this point in time, I'm praying the next presidential election will be like this:

Democrat elector walks up on stage: "I'm going to fire Pai and restore net neutrality, and make it illegal to even TRY to remove it again." and then they step off stage.

...seriously, that's all Democrat party needs to do. I'm sure they'll find some way to screw it up though.
In on legendary thread
Leeroy! Poasting in Leeroy's good cause thread. I love that you're doing this!
Neat.
Still have chicken?
It's conna cost 5$ more to post here. Don't end Net Neutrality.
12/22/2017 02:44 PMPosted by Joubledump
I want you as a HotS hero.

I've been petitioning for a Leeroy Jenkins hero for a year now lol.
the man the myth the legend.
/salute
DAD!!!! You came home!!!! YAAAYY!!!! WoW This is as intense finding out Bruce Wayne is batman!
/bows in respect
Leeeeerrrrroooooy!

Merry Christmas to you all!

In on a Leeroy Jenkins thread for reals!

Thanks for doing this mate, means a lot to us gamer types :)
Posting in a Leeroy thread. Thanks for the laughs!

“It’s not my fault!”

There’s a 33.333% chance this is fake...
Totally not the real Leeroy, he doesn't even have his Jenkins title on.
12/22/2017 02:29 PMPosted by Leeroy
Hey Chums,

In an attempt to keep attention on Net Neutrality, Anfrony has posted a never before seen first take of "A rough go". Hope you all enjoy!

This should answer the on-going question that we all already knew the answer to, and hopefully support a good cause:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/7ljljs/leeroy_jenkins_first_takedry_run_unreleased_new/

Cheers,

-Leeroy Jenkins

zomg I'mma fall over and die now it's THE Leeroy Jenkins.

Dude. Just wanted you to know I'm a tank because of you.

/hug

Ok I'mma go faint now.
I'm amazed the internet even existed before net neutrality given all the hyperbole and fud.
12/22/2017 03:31 PMPosted by Weimar
I'm amazed the internet even existed before net neutrality given all the hyperbole and fud.

Dude you should delete that before everyone else realizes you posted it.

The internet STARTED OFF NEUTRAL.