UUNA

Pet Battles
From a youtube post by Panzer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i4CV0VGeAM Starts at 12:16. And yes, I am a fan of Panzer.

This is about the Little Ghostly Draenei Child you captured as a pet off of The Many Faced Devourer Has a short and fairly easy quest chain, after that you kill the Many Faced Devourer and Unna's Doll drops and from the doll you get Unna a non battle pet. About a 5% drop rate and you can kill the boss every day without doing the prequest chain

From Panzer:
1> At some point in the future Unna may no longer be available, so you may want to farm her now.

2> There is a questline coming that requires Unna, and it sounds like a quest you will want to run.
Have you read the quest text?
It’s some heartbreaking sh*t.
The kid is dead after all.
They better not take away my dead kid pet.
:<
No like sad quest.
But I'll let the other collectors in my guild know. Ty for the heads up.
12/24/2017 07:36 PMPosted by Brawler
Have you read the quest text?
It’s some heartbreaking sh*t.
The kid is dead after all.

I don't know, after a few years of beating the snot out of poor little Ashlei, I am still having issues getting used to abusing children for gain in WOW. The truth be known, it still breaks my heart a little to knock the eye off of a little girls pet Elekk Plushie.
I'd never heard of this until now, and there's a quest chain that requires Unna, who is apparently a non-combatant pet?

Guess I better get busy.
Addendum: This is a little confusing. I went to the Scavenger's Boneyard, and I didn't get the Call of the Devourer to drop. Then it occurred to me to check my inventory, and sure enough, there it was. I must have been carrying it for months without ever knowing what it was.

I used this YouTube video to find the parts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWi-S3j_ce4

I then summoned the Many-Faced-Devourer. He's a rough customer. I probably could have beaten him alone, eventually, but thankfully, another Alliance toon came by to help me.

He didn't drop the doll. I was able to summon him a second time (for some reason) and he still didn't drop the doll.

I guess this is something else I get to do daily until I get a non-combatant pet. Ordinarily, I wouldn't even consider it, but apparently, there's a quest that involves this.
12/30/2017 07:15 AMPosted by Loncis
I guess this is something else I get to do daily

You can fight Many-Faces as often as you like, but the doll can only drop on your first kill daily.
The drop is probably as rare as a mount from the argus elites that drop them. Took me many kills on several toons to get it.

Then of course, got a second one a few weeks later, but solo killed it so couldnt trade :(
Hmmm...this isn't going to go well for me, then.

I only have one toon at this time that can access Argus. My Monk is 110, but his rep is so low in all the Broken Isles factions that this will take a while.
Sigh.

I don't remember Loncis haven't so much trouble in Argus. But my Monk, Varios, is having a terrible time.

Some of the quests, such as clearing the Legion portals are flat out beyond him. And every piece of gear he owns is at least Nethershard purchased or better. I'm trying to farm the Pristine Argunite to purchase better gear (Loncis has a full set), but the chests are so infrequent, the rares that drop them are so hopelessly beyond Varios's ability to kill that it's simply a burdensome chore to get enough for even one piece.

I did go to the boneyard trying to farm the drop and get the other pieces to summon the Many-Faced Devourer, but it wouldn't drop. Looks like I'm not going to get that doll.
Join groups for the elites. Click on the skulls on the map and if a groups up it generally means it's spawning. 99% of the time you can just tag the boss and chill while the group kills it.
@ Loncis.

If you can get your hands on the Argus mech suit upgrade, I highly recommend it.
You can easily solo many-faces (and other elites) with that buff.
Sigh.

Some of the quests, such as clearing the Legion portals are flat out beyond him.

[/quote]

For the Legion portals, just use the groupfinder, you will join a group of about 40, and you just go in and help as best as you can. Really easy with the Group Finder.

As for the trash mobs you have to kill to get the quest started, it shouldn't take long, I think for me it was about 20 mobs and I got the Quest Chain token. They are in a very specific area that you have to kill the mobs. Lotsa help on wowhead and youtube.

Good hunting. :)

On the down side this is some pretty dark kee rap. From wowhead's description of Uuna is one of the many children thought lost in the battle for Argus, only to find themselves infused into an Ur'zul.
01/04/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Loncis
Sigh.

I don't remember Loncis haven't so much trouble in Argus. But my Monk, Varios, is having a terrible time.

Some of the quests, such as clearing the Legion portals are flat out beyond him. And every piece of gear he owns is at least Nethershard purchased or better. I'm trying to farm the Pristine Argunite to purchase better gear (Loncis has a full set), but the chests are so infrequent, the rares that drop them are so hopelessly beyond Varios's ability to kill that it's simply a burdensome chore to get enough for even one piece.

I did go to the boneyard trying to farm the drop and get the other pieces to summon the Many-Faced Devourer, but it wouldn't drop. Looks like I'm not going to get that doll.

I have 5/6 of my 110s parked out there and summon it 3 times daily. If your on I could invite you to the group. Its pretty much the only thing I'm logging on for now...lol...
How goes your quest for Uuna, Loncis?

I finally achieved in getting Uuna thanks to a Guildie, but I still have two toons who can summon if you still need helping farming that rare.
Has anyone had luck triggering the nighthold part of the world tour on alliance? I read that it was bugged for alliance, still seems to be the case after the extra maintenance today. I've tried on multiple toons (including my shaman, which finished insurrection) and no luck..
Bugged on Nighthold part.
Uuna is missing her wand flower wreath after 8.0 patch :(
Spent all that time getting her this things, and now they're gone :( :(
Well, this is interesting. I completely forgot about my mission to get Uuna, since Loncis is the only 110 I have that has even a reasonable chance to kill the Many-Faced Devourer, and he's on PvP server, which means that most of efforts to kill this mob result in getting ganked.

But when someone necroed this thread, I went over to Argus. Now that there are no more PvP servers, I figured it would be safe to start trying to get this pet.

I soloed it once, just now. And I got Uuna's Doll.