956 Holy Pally LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
What I'm Looking for:
As the title says i'm looking for a Mythic Guild. Equally important I want a guild that has active members, I play a lot during the weekday evenings and usually most of the weekend, having people on who I can run Heroic/Normal, Farm AP/Legendaries, push M+ keys with is very important to me.

Experience:

Currently 2/11M, 4 piece, 77 Traits

In previous Xpacs I have always cleared most raid content on hardest difficulty with the exceptions of Dragon Soul and ICC, RL boss beat me for those two.

Preferences/Availability:

Available to raid from 7pm - 11pm EST Sun-Thu, Anytime Fri/Sat

BattleTag: SithDuck#1392

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/sithduck
Good morning!
Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
35% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Heya Sithduck,

Ardent is a 2/11M Alliance guild on the Sargeras server. We are currently looking for one more healer for our core progression team, specifically a Holy Paladin.

Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST. I sent you a b.net request @Lutz04#1802. Hope to hear from you!

Varyk
<The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
11/11M NH Cutting Edge
7/9M ToS
*Currently 3/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-harcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Boomkin - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Holy Pally - High Priority
Rouge - High Priority
Disc Priest
Resto Druid

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172
Hey we're recruiting a 5th healer for our mythic raiding roster, I'd love to talk more with you about everything, I sent you a btag request :)

12/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Xanthippie
Merry ChristmaHanukKwanzikah & Happy Holidays ^.^

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
    Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged, paladin, demon hunter or decent off-spec DPS healer/tank)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Roles we're looking for:
    Druid: Boomkin
    Hunter: MM/BM
    Mage: Arc/Frost/Fire
    Monk: MW/WW
    Priest: Disc/Shadow/Holy
    Paladin: Holy
    Shaman: Ele/Enh/Restro
    Warrior: Fury/Arms
    (all other positions not listed does not disqualify you from applying-we are accepting all applicants).

More info about our guild below:

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-2/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for Tank-Healer-RDPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    <Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Mythic Antorus. We are 11/11H and 1/11M.

We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild (with an optional heroic farm run). Our main goal is to kill as many bosses as we can while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to develop rapport with the rest of the guild. We will also consider players who want to act as substitutes and raid part-time.

Schedule (all times in CT):
    Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
    Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
    Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)*
    *We may add an extra pull or two on official raid nights if we are close to downing a boss and a majority of raiders

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
    Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
    Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
    Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
    Rogue (bnet-Gingerqtpie#1797)
    Kara (bnet-Squishyface#1849)
    Hi Sithuck,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic raiding and M+ runs! We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
    Zpriten
    Btag: zpriten#11739
    <Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
    Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
    Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
    -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
    -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
    -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
    -High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
    -Positive leadership
    -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
    -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
    We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
    • 6/11 M-Antorus

T20 progression:
    • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    • 10/10 M-NH
    • 3/3 M-ToV
    • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
    • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
    • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
    soj#11462

Faction:
    Horde

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    • 1 Healer (preference towards Holy Paladin
    • 1 Melee DPS (preference towards Ret, DK, Feral, WW or Rogue)
    • 2 Ranged DPS (preference towards Moonkin, SPriest, Aff Lock, Hunter)

Where to apply:
    If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363