957 ret pally looking for a new home

Guild Recruitment
ive cleared normal and heroic looking for a new home raids fri/sat nites doesnt matter if its alliance or horde if interested and you think id fit hmu we can talk see if you will fit for me
Hey there. OP on Bleeding Hollow are 2/11M 11/11H and looking for more dps to add to our roster. Here is more information. Feel free to add me to btag Alezaurora#1625

Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Tues(Normal)/Wed(Heroic)/Fri,Sat (Mythic) Antorus

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. We are looking to push deeper into Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players. For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis
945 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet - Guild Mom
<Sony Slaystation> is 7/11 normal and is looking to recruit exeptional DPS, and Healers for our core raid team. We raid on Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 6:30 pst- 9:30 pst. We provide a friendly and active community that likes to take apart in both PvE, and PvP. So come join us in our fight against the Legion!

if you have any question plz contact me @ Xerion#1475- Guild Master
sorry but those dont work for me :/
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
sorry looking for fri/sat nites
still looking
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat