937 MM/BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, long time player here looking to get back into the raiding scene.

1. Times available & time zone: I'm available any day of the week as long as raid times start AFTER 8pm EST. 2-3 nights a week is great.

2. Server preference: Any server is fine. Preferably east coast/central but I'm not super picky, ping is usually good regardless. I'm on Moonguard right now and would love to stay there, but I'm open to transferring.

3. Faction preference: Alliance. I'm 100% going void elf in BfA.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore or casual. As long as you raid and kill stuff and get some phat loot while having fun as a team, that's cool with me!

5. Current progression/experience: 11/11N Antorus and 8/11H

6. Recent logs (if available): No current logs unfortunately. I can make you some LFR logs if you reaaaaaally want them.

7. Contact info: Send me some mail in game or drop your battletag down below and I'll add you. I got A LOT of random battletag adds last time I tried this and it was seriously hard to keep track of everyone. You can also toss me an email at: sirenhunts@gmail.com (this is probably the best way to reach me if I'm not currently in game)

8. Anything else: I've been raiding since BC and have A TON of experience in both the "hardcore" realm and the "casual" realm. I'm hoping to find a guild that I can not only be a part of a successful raid team in, but a place where I can also make new friends that do things together outside of raiding.
My name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hello there,

We are currently looking for some ranged dps for our raid. We raid Sunday-Monday 10pm-1am est. We are alliance on the server Proudmoore. Add me to Bnet Firyon#1297 to chat if you are interested. We are currently progressing through heroic and are 6/11. We cleared each raid on heroic AOTC before hand. Got a few bosses in mythic nighthold down as well before TOS.

As far as guild life goes we play multiple games together and the core group has been playing together for 10 years.

I'm the GM so I should be able to answer any questions you may have.

Best of luck to you in your search and thank you for your time,

Rayz (also going void elf)
Hey Siren, while I know you said you didn't want to go Horde, if you change your mind, I think we might be a good fit. Our times are where you're looking for, we're semi-hardcore, but recovering from some ToS losses. We're laid back and adult oriented. There's rumors we might go Alliance for BfA, but... that's probably fake news. Check us out below!

Illidan's <Final> [H] (10/11 H ABT 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH) is in need of some solid DPS and a great healer or two. We're looking to advance in Mythic ABT and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 940+
traits: 72+
experience: 8/11 H ABT minimum

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is a new raiding guild that has quickly progressed towards Mythic and is looking to clear M Argus and move into BfA. We consider ourselves to be a medium-core guild and raid twice a week. We use loot council and expect members to come prepared with gems, enchants, consumables (can be gotten from gbank) and to maintain a 90% attendance rate. We expect members to pull their weight and are happy to help. We're also active in both PVP and Mythic+.

Current Progression
10/11 H ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Sunday (off night N): 8:00pm-11pm CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
<Uncommon Sense> [A]-Sargeras is recruiting for our Tue/Wed and Fri/Sat raid teams. Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server (Central Time) Fri/Sat 8-11pm server (Central Time). We are looking for competent players for both groups. We could offer you a core spot in either group.

Needs for the group:
Tank - Any Class (Weekend Group)
Healers - Monk, Shaman, Druid, Disc Priest (immediate Core Spot)
Ranged DPS - Immediate Core Spot
Melee - Exceptional DPS - Core Spot Offered

We are looking for players with a good attitude and want to progress within the guild and be part of the team and understand wipes happen and we learn from them in a constructive manner.

Currently 11/11 N and 6/11 H, We have been around since BC and are looking to bolster our roster push through heroics, and into Mythic for Antorus.

If you're interested in joining our TEAM contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Grumpydh (Recruitment Officer)- Odder#11809
DiceDk (Officer) - coop2k7#1629

Best of luck with your search.
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hi Siren!

We run after 8 pm Eastern! [A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is looking for more raiders. We are forming a new raid team to begin progression in Normal Antorus with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. We will enter Mythic however aren't in a big hurry since Antorus will be out for a while. If you're interested in starting progression we might be a good fit for you. We will raid and we will kill stuff. We are in need of core members to fill all positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

We would LOVE more people for Mythic+. We would like to have several groups that run keys for score to improve our Mythic dungeon scores. :) The more the merrier.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Thursday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Friday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 am Pacific (optional normal alt/fun run - why pug)

Current Needs:
All slots are available.

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~11/11N & 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few weeks of raiding in Antorus. Now we are looking to push into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Paladin
2 ) Affliction Warlock
3 ) Balance/Resto Druid
4 ) Frost Mage
5 ) Marksmanship Hunter
6 ) Disc/Holy Priest
7 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Enhancement/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
Greetings Siren!

Guild Name: Night Courses
Server: US-Proudmoore
Schedule: Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST
Progression: 9/9 Heroic ToS AOTC, 6/11 H Antorus
About Us: Night Courses is a group of Semi-Hardcore raiders who formed mid/late -TOS on Alliance side Proudmoore. We're currently recruiting to jump into Mythic content.
Voice: Discord
Loot: RC Loot Council.
Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

What makes us different:
Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in the military or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further. #Shikikan#1569
Hey there- please add me in game if any of this interests you koriwest#1711

here's our spam:

<Retrospect> is 11/11H and 1/11 M, and looking to fill spots in our core raiding group:

(Raid Time: 8:00p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST)

(Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday)

(Faction: Alliance)

(Server: Skullcrusher-US)

Currently looking for reliable DPS and healers- class doesn’t matter as much as being reliable and motivated to progress.

if interested- please add me on battletag (koriwest#1711) or anyone else listed here:

@iKoN#111353
@Wynd#1492
@Datboi#11925
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 6/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
<Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
Former US top 150
Info:
Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
Currently recruiting:
We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
RC Loot Council;
Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.