"its okay"

>Attempting to enslave Valkyries
"its okay"

>Burning down the night elves stupid tree
"Its okay"

>will attempt to kill Anduin at one point

"Everything's fine, hero of the horde etc."
Garrosh:
>Druids are killed by the twlights hammer cult and garrosh is to blame because the murders were orcs

>Bombs an Enemy city during a time of war
"UGH HOW COULD HE WTF!"

>Invades lands during a time of war
"UGH HOW COULD HE"

>Unknowing as a poison weapon during a duel

>Rightly attempts to take out people who are plotting behind his back to overthrow him unfairly

"Wow guys garrosh is clearly the worlds biggest threat and needs 2 entire expansions around him and his fall from grace"
Your boy got what he deserved, so will Sylvanas.
12/30/2017 04:15 AMPosted by Xanthine
we've all thought of doing that :P
>Raising new undead to keep the forsaken faction alive
"its okay'

>Constant threats from Sylvanas
"Its okay"

>Making deals with helya to get more Valkyries
"its okay"

"its okay"

"Its okay"

Yep. That’s all cool. Piss on the Alliance, piss on Stormheim and yay to more undead brothers and sisters!

Garrosh:
>Druids are killed by the twlights hammer cult and garrosh is to blame because the murders were orcs

"UGH HOW COULD HE WTF!"

"UGH HOW COULD HE"

>Rightly attempts to take out people who are plotting behind his back to overthrow him unfairly

"Wow guys garrosh is clearly the worlds biggest threat and needs 2 entire expansions around him and his fall from grace"

1.) Wut?
2.) I was proud of him for that.
3.) which invasion are you talking about? Pandaland?
4.) If he wasn’t such a hot-headed moron, the duel would have never happened. He’s at least 50% to blame.
5.) Nah Vol’jin was justified.
6.) I wish we never had to look at him at all. He’s been a whiny brat since day one and Vol’jin should have been warchief since Cata.
Sylvanas is hot; Garrosh was not. What's so confusing about this?
You get upset about the bad fiction that goes with the game? Maybe ignore it and just kill stuff.
I mean.

Sylvanas has arrows that melt people. And she could yell louder than Garrosh.
12/30/2017 04:24 AMPosted by Tovi
4.) If he wasn’t such a hot-headed moron, the duel would have never happened. He’s at least 50% to blame.

not rly, Cairne was the one to blame, he was the hot-headed moron there, if i recall well, he punch Garrosh in the face and call out a mak'gora.
Being a Horde myself, I'm not going to stick up for everything Sylvanas does, but her raising the dead... she kind of has to. Her race can't breed because they're dead, and with the wars over time they've lost alot of their forces. It would not only affect the undead, but it would affect the Horde by losing such a huge number of troops.

I don't agree with her trying to enslave the Valkyries but I see where she could be coming from to try to make a deal to get more. In the novel, after they kill Arthas, she kills herself because she feels she has no other purpose. She sees a vision of Arthas as a boy, and realizes at this point she's in hell and will be spending her lifetime there. One of her Val'kyr end up taking her spot and ressurecting her, and she realizes at that point she doesn't want to die because she knows what's coming for her. (Though it's been theorized that the vision was false, as the spot she died on was saronite, which is associated to the old gods)

It's not even confirmed if she was the one who burned down the tree either, and we don't know the circumstances behind it, so don't be spewing stuff that hasn't been confirmed.

I do feel bad for Garrosh in some sense, as it is true he didn't receive proper training or advice for becoming Warchief, but he did do some bad. Garrosh bombing Theramore in my opinion wasnt bad because it is true, Horde and Alliance were at war. Theramore Island is very close to Orgrimmar, but I can't help but feel bad for Jaina at the same time, knowing she lost alot of loved ones. From a strategical point of view, what he did was eliminate a threat and that's all there is to it.

As for the people plotting against him, he had it coming. He was already developing to becoming a racist. After killing Baine in his fight, (which wasn't his fault, as he didn't know his axe was poisoned) you'd think he'd want to try to help the Tauren out a bit more, but he denied them help when faced against the Grimtotem. He talks about honor and criticizes Sylvanas for raising people to undead, but he has no honor himself. He couldn't even take responsibility for some of the things he did and went back in time to WoD and started this filler bullcrap expansion. He also used the power of old gods, and corrupted a huge part of Shrines area.
12/30/2017 04:24 AMPosted by Tovi
>Raising new undead to keep the forsaken faction alive
"its okay'

>Constant threats from Sylvanas
"Its okay"

>Making deals with helya to get more Valkyries
"its okay"

"its okay"

"Its okay"

Yep. That’s all cool. Piss on the Alliance, piss on Stormheim and yay to more undead brothers and sisters!

Garrosh:

"UGH HOW COULD HE WTF!"

"UGH HOW COULD HE"

1.) Wut?
2.) I was proud of him for that.
3.) which invasion are you talking about? Pandaland?
5.) Nah Vol’jin was justified.
6.) I wish we never had to look at him at all. He’s been a whiny brat since day one and Vol’jin should have been warchief since Cata.
Cairne challenged Garrosh though
12/30/2017 04:25 AMPosted by Osoroshii
Sylvanas is hot; Garrosh was not. What's so confusing about this?

Have you seen Garrosh in the WoD cinematic?
Your title is correct, OP. It IS ok when Sylvanas does it. I wouldn’t throw the Teldrassil burning in there just yet, though, because we have little information on the specifics of this incident. Also, Garrosh was a xenophobic idiot with daddy issues.
It seems like you have two options when it comes to horde leaders, and they are mutually exclusive:

1. Is gud guy who would be nice to chill out with
2. Isn't going to die in 10 minutes.

-Garrosh and Sylvanas chose option 2. What with the warcrimes and being evil and all.
-Vol'jin chose option 1
-Thrall is Orc Jesus and got both.

Since there's question to if Sylvanas is a bad guy: She is producing plague. That alone is potentially horrific and has the potential to kill far more than Garrosh's nuke. She also led her forces into Stormheim, left them to fend for themselves while she went and tried to make a deal with Helya and subjugate the Val'kyr queen. She's at best just selfish and power hungry. At worst she's a genocidal maniac who's also selfish and power hungry.

You also can't ignore that she's forcibly raising the dead to serve her. They don't have a choice in being raised and they don't have a choice in serving her. If she herself says that her fate and those of the other forsaken is an unnatural curse, then the fact that she continues to do what the Lich King was doing proves that she values having an army to command over the welbeing of her people. So, I guess that also makes her a hypocrite.

But whatabout Greymane!?

He's a jerk, too.
"Its okay"
That...wasn't Sylvanas.

We were standing by the shore, looking across at the big tree and discussing the future of the Horde over a few drinks. She chuckled and said everyone in the Alliance was really pissed because she was the new Warchief and she didn't think they could get much angrier.

I told her to hold my beer.
"its okay"

This part is what makes me stop taking some of ther fans seriously.

I've seen people saying "Who cares about that Val'kyr queen? Is ok! I bet even Odyn doesn't care!"

And at the same time bashing Genn for attacking her. Sometimes is hilarious seeing the sargeras sized double standard on (some) Sylvie's troops.
>

Keep that cancer out of here and go away
Garrosh was crazy af, needed to go.

Sylvanas too.
I like both. Garrosh would have always been the best Warchief, but Sylvanas is easily my number two. They're both ruthless battle-hardened leaders. Thats what the Horde needs, not passive cucks like Vol'jin.
Honestly,

The horde as a majority recognize undeath as an abomination, but are willing to accept them so they have a place for the rest of their suffering. They are meant to eventually die out. Those that that think of them as a race that needs to propogate are folly.

Raising someone into undeath damns them, even if given the choice to return to death instead of serving, you dont have right to do it without their consent.

A happy compromise might be giving horde citizens and soldiers, while they are alive, the option to serve further when dead, and if approved, then raise them to join the forsaken.

Outside of that, its wrong, and needs to stop, and we cant turn a blind eye to it. There is no honor in survival at any cost, and I fell in love with the honor and brotherhood of my faction.
Come on, you know Blizzard is just setting up an epic story arc for the Warcraft 2 and 3 movies where we exchange "main character" Garona for a hot British actress playing Elf hero Sylvanas who is murdered and made an undead slave at the end of 2 just to come back as the heroine again in 3.

Because hot British actresses (especially in skin tight skimpy clothes/armor) sell movie tickets. Bonus points if she gets some lesbian sexual chemistry with Jaina.