941 Ret Paladin LFG (9/11H) 74 Weapon

Guild Recruitment
Greetings!

Looking for a guild that I am in the same level with, in terms of progression and ilvl. Sure I want to do Mythic Raiding, but I understand my ilvl needs to progress more for that to happen. I am open to guilds still farming N Antorus to gear up. Possibly around 4-11 bosses done on Heroic. All I want is a guild I can steadily progress with. Bonus if the guild constantly runs Mythic+ keys. I am open to learning bosses and don't mind wiping in the process. I am looking for a chill group that likes to have fun while progressing, and open to raiders who have just come back from a long hiatus.

Prefer horde, but for the right opportunity I will roll alliance.

Prefer to run my ret paladin, but depending on the need I can go on any of my other melee dps.

#bry1410

hope to hear from you!
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hey Brylulz, I think we might be a solid fit for you. We're currently 10/11 H, but are looking to get AotC this week (had some solid 10% attempts tonight). We're patient and willing to help you gear up, and while we don't constantly farm M+, we have dedicated M+ days and a few passionate runners on pretty often. And we're looking for a Ret Pally! Check us out below and let me know!

Illidan's <Final> [H] (10/11 H ABT 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH) is in need of some solid DPS and a great healer or two. We're looking to advance in Mythic ABT and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 940+
traits: 72+
experience: 8/11 H ABT minimum

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is a new raiding guild that has quickly progressed towards Mythic and is looking to clear M Argus and move into BfA. We consider ourselves to be a medium-core guild and raid twice a week. We use loot council and expect members to come prepared with gems, enchants, consumables (can be gotten from gbank) and to maintain a 90% attendance rate. We expect members to pull their weight and are happy to help. We're also active in both PVP and Mythic+.

Current Progression
10/11 H ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Sunday (off night N): 8:00pm-11pm CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
<LökTar> Is a brand new heroic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.

Recruitment Needs:
Ret Pally
Mage
Lock
Boomkin
DK DPS
Rogue
Feral Druid
Tank (DK/Druid/Pally)

Raid Days:
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic (Optional)

Current Progression:
11/11N
8/11H (AoTC LEAD)

We are a non-toxic raiding environment, and we expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their gameplay to the next level with other players.

Geared#1427 (GM)
Rasi#1419 (Co-GM)
Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)
Roman#12204 (Recruitment Officer)
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 2/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 7/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey Brylulz, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N & 8/11H pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead is 8/9M ToS. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hi Brylulz,
You sound like you might be a good fit for us. Here's a little bit about us.

The Basics
Name: Random Playlist
Realm: Hyjal
Antorus Progression
9/11 H
11/11 N
Past Progression - When Current
Tomb of Sargeras 5/7 M, 9/9 H
Nighthold 3/10 M, 10/10 H
Trial of Valor 3/3 H, 3/3 N
Emerald Nightmare 3/7 M, 7/7 H

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540
Mel#1879
Sunfire#1586
For further info please check out our visit our website:
Guild Site: https://www.randomplaylisthyjal.com/raiding

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkling of a few Mythic kills. We manage to have a lot of fun along the way. Our current raid team consists of about 20 members and growing. Come check us out for fabulous door prizes such as kneepads, assless chaps, and free clambagging lessons. We'd love to have you along for the ride!
Aftershøck
11/11N
7/11H

Thrall (us)

Tues/wed/Thurs
11:00-1:00 est

We are looking for more to fill out our ranks, and progress with. As a guild we are 7/11 but we have several aotc and 10/11 raiders in guild. We are looking to progress through H then go to mythic when we get the steady amount of people. Currently we bring 15-19 raiders each raid.

We set up m+ runs before raid, and also do them randomly through out the week on alts. Our guild has be around on different servers for 3 expansions. We are good players, who have grown people irl stuff, but we gets it done!

Btag: lathander#1319, or juoppo#1616
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: demonkill#1194
Hey!

Lets chat before you make any decision!

Would love to chat with you about joining our core raid team!
Tues/Sun 7:00-9:30pm PST
Dont want to put a wall of text on your post so here is a link to our detailed one!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759135776#1

Looking forward to chatting!
Ezpanda#1927
Guild:
[US] <LökTar> Is a brand new heroic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.
Weekly stuff: We enjoy pushing M+, helping gear up. Running alts in (Normal Antorus). Discord is always a fun place to chill and talk about anything game or not game related.
Recruitment: We are currently recruiting qualified applicants of all classes and specializations for our Core Raiding Team to fill out our team for progression in Antorus and to add strong like-minded players to head together into Mythic content. We are also always recruiting for all levels of social players who would like to join LokTar.
We currently need:
1 TANK(BEAR/DK/PALLY)
RDPS (LOCK/MAGE/BOOMKIN)
MDPS (RET/MONK/ROGUE/FERAL).
Raiding: LökTar was formed during Antorus. After we develop our raid team, we plan on pushing AoTC as a guild in 2 weeks and pushing into Mythic content as soon as possible.
Raid Days: Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic
Current Progression:
11/11N
8/11H (AoTC LEAD)
LökTar: We are a non-toxic raiding environment, we do expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their game play to the next level with other players.
Contact: If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to contact the following ways.
Direct message me on discord.
Or contact us via Btag via game at
GEARED#1427
AMUYAA#1723
RASI#1419
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Looking to start with new guild this tuesday.
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Hey there Brylulz, I've added you and would love to chat and find out more about what your are looking for in a Raiding Team/Guild.
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

---------------------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for DPS (Priority on: Rogue, Sham and Boomie) to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!