954 Destro Warlock LF mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello. I'm a destro warlock looking for a mythic guild that raids in the evening. (between 8pm-12am mountain time)
Here's a bit of my raiding history:
currently 2/11m in Antorus.
5/9m Tos, 6/10m NH, 2/3m ToV, and 7/7m in EN

I also went 13/13m in HFC back in Wod, and 11/14m in SoO back in MoP, so I definitely have end game experience.
I've played since vanilla but didnt main my lock until MoP. I've spent a lot of hours raiding and have extensive knowledge about my class.

Comment the offers or add my btag @Ydg#1382

Here's a link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/ydg

* I am also willing to change servers *
Looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing in a semi hardcore environment. Reformed Sep 2017 but our core has been raiding for years together from US top 50 guilds w/ numerous ranked Parses/AOTC/ Server 1st achievements. We raid for 9 hours a week and are currently 2/11M. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+, alt runs, and hang out playing other games (Overwatch/LoL) with each other when not playing WoW.

Server: Horde-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 7-10 PST
Loot System: RC loot council
VOIP: Discord

REQUIREMENTS.

1. Watch guild strategies
2. Be on time to raids
3. Be prepared (consumables/seals)
4. Near perfect attendance
5. Discord

RECRUITING. We will take any highly active raiders and exceptional previous or current raider into consideration of any class/spec.

Range - HIGH
Melee - LOW
HEAL - LOW
TANK w/ DPS offspec - MED

If interested contact
Party#1147
Levi#1494
Semyaz#1332
Voyle#1339
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there, not sure what times you're looking for but hopefully ours work for you. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello! I would like to talk with you if you are open to coming over to horde :)

<Seraphim> (Area 52) 2/11M 11/11H is recruiting competitive raiders as we progress through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are looking specifically for a Warlock, Warrior, Shadow or Holy Priest.

We are working on building a community that emphasizes a competitive and team-oriented mindset in raiding. Your spot in the Mythic Raid Roster will be secured by a stalwart diligence on three fronts:

1) Attitude: This is extremely important to us. Always be asking more of yourself, never settle. Complacency is death. Consider your words and demeanor, morale is a tangible and important force within a raid team. Treat your fellow raiders and friends with respect.

2) Performance and mechanics: During progression, your primary focus should always be the death of the boss, whatever that entails.

3) Attendance: We require raiders to maintain a 90% attendance. This being said, we have no intention of forcing our raiders/friends to sacrifice their real life for the raid team. If Work/Family/School forces you to miss a night, just let it be known beforehand.

Raid times :
Tuesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Wednesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Thursday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST

Requirements - 945+ ilvl - 75 traits in Main Spec Artifact - Reliably play at least 2 of your Characters Specs (within the Meta) - 90% Raid Attendance - Working MIC Required... We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec.

Feel free to leave a message on here, or message us even if you are not one of those specs. If you are interested, or have any inquiries please get a hold of jadeon#1206 or atnalta#11238 or alya1203#1197 (my btag)

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-4/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hey there Ydg! We're currently looking to add another lock to our team and after looking at your logs believe you'd make a great addition to our team! I'm going to drop our spam down below and if the times sound good with you add us up and let's chat.

Tactics - Shadowsong (3/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below.

Blood: Dzt#11245
Impureheals: Impure#1957
H US Thrall <The Singularity> 5/11M Antorus

Raid Times - **Tues/Thurs/Monday 8:45pm-Midnight est** - Wednesday optional 8:45pm-~11:00pm

**We are recruiting strong range dps candidates for Mythic Antorus. But will accept any exceptional candidates.**

> As much as we want good players, we also want good people. We are community of players that not only raid together, but also game together, and meme together.
>
> We expect that you are active and are making the effort to better yourself as a player. You are calm and patient in the face of progression, and you excel at following instructions, executing mechanics, and putting up big numbers. In that order of importance.
>
> I shouldn't have to tell you to be respectful to other players, because your mother should have taught you how to be a functional adult already. There is zero tolerance for disrespect and agression. If you have thick skin and don't take anything personally, and have a sense of humour, you'll fit right in.

About us

> We are a new team of experienced players that founded the guild on one main principle. Killing internet dragons at a competitive pace. Tues/Thurs/Mon will always be mythic progression. Our wednesday raids are optional for running N/H raids for alts. We like to hang out on discord and make fun of each other. We laugh out loud when wiping on trash. We stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning, Fenrys is making waffles.

Contact Proscrypt#1886, Inflames#1495,Serotonia#1860, Dread#12260, Rodski#1753 or /who The Singularity and ask for an officer
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Warlock with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!
Greetings! We're looking to add some strong DPS to our team. I'll be sending a Btag invite shortly and hope to chat with you to see if we might be a good fit.

Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster and we are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule. We have been a top 6-hour/week guild in NA since Siege of Orgrimmar. We want to be #1, and are looking for players interested in helping us push for that goal. We finished T19 20/20 Mythic and T20 7/9 Mythic. We are currently 4/11M in T21 (and almost have Eonar down). We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us:

Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 (Discord: Dethkrik#4970)
Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613
[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
7/11M Antorus
9/9M ToS
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
skunkworksguild.com

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#131 US Heroic Garrosh
#68 US Heroic Ra-den
#77 US Heroic Lei Shen
#86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
#106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#99 US Heroic Ragnaros
#147 US Sinestra
#91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#247 US Tribute to Insanity
#160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs
  • Amazing Healer
  • Amazing DPS
  • Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
    Apply with Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform. All applications are kept private.

Please include at least the following.
  • Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage

• Contact Information
    Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581

Shadaka (Recruitment Officer)
    Real ID: Shadak#1881

Sovm
    Real ID: Sov#1192
    Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

2/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/Solid DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
    <Name Pending> Sargeras (Alliance)

¦Currently 11/11H 1/11M ABT

We are always looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our team, but we are currently focused on recruiting the following.

¦ Currently Recruiting:

Tanks- Only dps with tank os

Healers-
    Resto shaman- High
    Resto druid- Low
    Holy Paladin- High
    Disc Priest- High
    Holy Priest- Medium
    Mistweaver Monk- Medium

Damage Melee-
    Havoc Demon Hunter- Low
    Enhance shaman- High
    Ret Paladin- Low
    Frost/Unholy deathknight- Low
    Rogue anyspec- Low
    Arms/Fury Warrior- Low
    Wind Walker Monk- Medium

Damage Ranged-
    Mage- High
    Lock- High
    Elemental shaman- High
    Boomkin druid- High
    Shadow priest- High
    Hunter- High

¦ About Name Pending:

We are a two night a week, progression oriented raiding guild on Sargeras Alliance (Cst) (US). Our main goal is to kill bosses on a two night schedule while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We also accept players that desire to be a part-time or back-up raider. While certain classes may not be listed we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression.

We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh with the other personalities in our guild and maintain our tight-knit camaraderie. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. If logging on is a chore then it’s probably time for a break anyway.

¦ Schedule:
    Tuesday 6:45-10:00*
    Wednesday 6:45-10:00* (Optional offnight Heroic Run/Other)
    Thursday 6:45-10:00*
    Understand that we pull at 7:00 on the dot!
    All raid times are server time (Cst)

* Each night could have an extra pull or two added to the end if we are close to downing a boss, at the raid's majority decision.

¦ Expectations of New Recruits:

-The ability to attend our nights of raiding, being on time and staying through until the end.
    -We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required.
    -Knowledge of your class inside and out. Showcase your skill in what you do with knowledge of mechanics, gear, gemming, enchants, and professions.
    -Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything.
    -Study encounters! Fights aren't always explained in raid, so you knowing the fight before you step into it helps greatly.
    -You must run Discord! We like members who communicate with one another so having a mic is a big plus.

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact us in-game on Sargeras(US)

Angelmichael- Officer (Angelmichael#1552)

Naturdream- GM ()

Justnova- Officer/RL ()
    <Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [5/11m Antorus] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong finish to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class.

Any and all of those classes with decent experience and a moderate ilvl, are strongly encouraged to message our recruiters. Real IDs are below. If you have any questions at all please message us personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Message Swiftrick#1953, YungPiccolo#1885(vacation atm), Frieza#1349, or Opressor#1396.

I also sent you a RID tonight.
    Hello. Big Floppy Noodle (H-arthas) is looking for some range dps to fill out some core mythic spots. Currently 2/11m.

We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm (est).

If you’re interested accept my btag request and we can chat.

Thank you.

Manaconda#1648
    Hey there!

<Last Word> on Stormrage[A] is recruiting RDPS for our Mythic Core team.

We are 2/11M, and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST.

We use discord for voice, and provide flasks/food/Vantus runes when needed.

Message me on Bnet @ BerryPink#1867 if you would like to talk more :) ♥
    Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 3/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
    Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
    Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
    Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
    Choa [Broken#1380]
    Thanks!
    <Crave> is a raiding guild / community on Zul'jin US. We stress a community atmosphere while also a competitive raiding environment.

Times: 8-11 EST / ST Tuesday-Thursday

Requirements:
    1.) 75 points in your main spec weapon
    2.) 11/11 H, mythic experience a plus
    3.) Able to make a majority of raids
    4.) A working mic / Discord

Current Openings: If a position is closed, you may still inquire. We do not typically refuse quality players that can contribute to getting cutting edge.

Tank Classes:
    Druid: open
    Paladin: open
    Monk: open
    Warrior: open
    Demon Hunter: open
    Death Knight: open

Healers:
    Paladin: Closed
    Monk: Closed
    Priest: Closed
    Druid: Closed
    Shaman: Closed

Melee DPS:
    Warrior: Open
    Death Knight: Open
    Demon Hunter: Closed
    Rogue: Open
    Monk: Closed
    Shaman: Open
    Paladin: Closed
    Druid: Open

Range DPS:
    Warlock: Open
    Priest: Open
    Mage: Closed
    Shaman: Closed
    Druid: Open
    Hunter: Closed

If you are interested in discussing <Crave> please add quieren#1193 or contact quelynn in game to set up an interview. Only those willing to provide logs or be interviewed in discord upon inquire will be taken into serious consideration.
    Sry I can’t remember if I asked u already or not but we are looking for strong rdps

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time