960 ele/Rsham LF mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! I am looking for a English speaking raiding guild progressing mythic on very specific hours.

going by EST time zone, this is my availability.

SAT/SUN 6pm - any EST

We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Mythic Antorus (11/11H 1/11M). We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild (with an optional heroic run). Our main goal is to achieve Cutting Edge while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We will consider all skilled players, but are primarily seeking a Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid, and assorted ranged (especially a Warlock and Balance Druid).

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
Kara (bnet-Squishyface#1849)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus, 4% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

updated my hours
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741 or me at YRNxMaGiiC#1134 or discord (James#8553 and/or ajones20#7797)

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB
5/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot
Healers are open

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!

Look forward in hearing from you!
We made a new CE mythic weekend team that raids Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST led by 6/11M raiders who raid weekdays. Idk if you'd be interested. :D

I also run a recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

Weekend raiding guilds on my realm (Turalyon). Progression may vary.

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic GUILD
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 3/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hey, if you're still looking for a guild, <CRY MOAR> is looking at picking up a couple of players. We're 8/11 Mythic Antorus and looking to improve our roster. We raid 8-11 Eastern Tuesday-Thursday. If you're interested you can check out our logs and add me on btag (Travis#13227) to chat, or just apply on our website (crymoar.com).

If we aren't a fit for you, best of luck in the guild search and in Antorus.
08/22/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Encenoa
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
22% on Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder
2/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hi there!

<With the Sun> 1/11 M [A] Stormrage

If the times work, add me and let's chat! We are in need of ranged with healing OS.

8am - 11am EST Sat/Sun; optional farm on Tuesday 9pm

Hiya Hatchmark! We go a few hours over your desired raid times, but maybe the times could work for you.

<Business of Ferrets> [Horde- Area 52] is recruiting for our core raid team, currently 11/11H & 1/11M

We are focusing on filling the last few spots of our core Mythic raid team for Antorus and moving into Mythic progression. Raid times are 8:30 - 11:30 EST Tu/Th/Su.

Here's a link to our guild spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760668406

If you're interested feel free to add me on bnet: BaconPancake#1829
Hope to hear from you soon! :D
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
<Current Raid Experience>
11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild)

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
Hi there!

<Vigilant> (Sargeras-Alliance) is actively recruiting. Our weekend team (Sat/Sun 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST) is looking for strong and dedicated players to join our ranks. Feel free to check out our recruitment forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759475963 Our Website is also on the forums post.
Not sure if you were interested in faction changing, but we do speak English and our raids start at 8PM est which fits into what you requested in your post. We are currently in high need of a DPS/Resto shammy to push into mythic.
If you're interested, add me! Jäger#11356 or MightyMal#1583

Thank you for reading! Hope to hear from you soon.

Hope to hear from you soon.
[H] <M A L I C E> 2/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild LF DPS/ DPS with off Heals/Tank Specs!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Hunter
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Any competitive DPS will be accepted!
- DPS with off heal/tank specs
- Shaman Heals
-Druid Heals

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Maximum Effort 11/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
-Thursday is optional farm
Raids are 930pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-resto druid/disc priest
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! https://maximumeffort-cc.enjin.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.