962 Guardian druid lf progression guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for mythic progression guild 3/11 mythic experience.
can make any raid times except for friday and saturday nights.
Hey Portrah! I just sent you a btag request but thought I'd leave some info here. The guild I'm in is Immortality on Stormrage, we are 3/11M and we are looking for a tank. If you'd be willing to go alliance, we'd be interested in having a chat! Our raid times are MTW 8-11PM EST. Here's a link to our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758126982 Hope to hear from you!
Hey there Portrag- we are currently looking for a tank for our mythic raiding team. Please add me (koriwest#1711) on btag if you are interested

here's our spam:)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 3/11M in ATBT
Retrospect was established in 2009 on Alliance, Skullcrusher. In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP. We are a guild of older men and women between college to mid 30s.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're looking for the following classes/roles:
3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any
We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne
You can also reach out to one of us on Btag:
@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 2/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1