960 BDK looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
looking for 6pm-11pm time weekday raiding guild raided in biggie chief and the boyz on aggramar went 10/10M NH 4/9M ToS 3/3M ToV 9/9H ToS real life changed work schedule so couldnt stay raiding with them
Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
EN: 7/7H
ToV: 3/3H
NH: 10/10H
ToS: 9/9H
AtBT: 11/11 N --- 6/11 H

What we're looking for:
(Preferred but not exclusively)
Tank: DK, Druid, Monk, Warrior
DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK

Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
Piarma#0851 for Discord
btag philnye#11179
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We are currently looking for players for up and forming Weekday Team whose goal is heroic then mythic progression. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 8/11H
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Personal
  • Goal: Our goal is AOTC to Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
    ~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
    7/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    2/3M ToV
    10/10H NH
    1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
    0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
    11/11N Antorus
    11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Guardian Druid
    Blood Deathknight
    Prot Paladin
    Afflic Warlock
    Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Sham
    Windwalk Monk

Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
    Ret Paladin
    Enhance Shaman
    Havoc Demon Hunter

Resto Sham
    Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
    Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hey Phil, I'm in Expire on Aggramar... If you would consider alliance add me on b.net, OnlyHalide#1168, or discord, OnlyHalide#4942.
    ============================ CORE RAID ============================
    Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
    Current Progression:
    Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal
    Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
    Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
    Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
    Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
    Faction: Alliance
    Voice Server: Discord
    Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
    In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244

Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
    Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)
    Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 9/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 3 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
    Battle Tag:
    Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
    Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
    Ewok#11443 (co ast gm/rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.

added on bnet