957 Prot Warrior LF Late Night/Weekend Raid

Guild Recruitment
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/warcrombie

Hey all, I'm just now getting back into the game-again!

Ive been playing since Vanilla, and tanking on warriors since BC, currently looking for a guild currently on mythic or at least preparing to start it shortly. I work from 3pm-12am EST btw [that's what I mean about late night :') ]

For any questions on schedules or other interests add me on BNet at Warcrombie#1617
bump
bumby
bump
Still looking
Guild: LökTar (brand new guild)
Server: Hyjal (US)
Raid days/time: Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm – 10pm PST (heroic) Friday 7pm – 10pm PST (normal/heroic)
Recruitment: Currently recruiting for all core spots to join our ranks and help progress through end game content. We plan to push AoTC as a guild in 2 weeks of forming our team, and then into mythic progression. We currently need 1 tank 2 heals 4 RPS 3 MDP.
People to contact if interested:
GEARED#1427
AMUYAA#1723
RASI#1419
I cant make times by 2 hours, I'm sorry! good luck
Still looking around
Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M
Tier 21: 4/11m

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
still looking
90% tank
up up
Heya Warcrombie!

Sent you a friend Request as Lutz04, I look forward to chatting with you in game. Ardent is a 1/11M (Felhounds to 8%) guild that is looking for a tank to replace the one we lost (left us last week). If you're looking to get right into a team, let me know!

Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST
dsfa
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
fgdsa
yy
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--