950 HPriest lf EST raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
950(higher/lower depending on gear set) holy priest searching for a raiding guild because pugging can and does lead to eventual alcoholism and a bruised forehead. I have 11/11H healing experience for the current tier (and quite a bit previous) and prefer to play holy (I am putting some work toward disc/shadow but just much prefer holy.)
Available EST 8pm-12:30am and prefer weekday but could possibly swing a weekend for the right guild.
Ideally looking for an guild finishing up heroic or beginning mythic that has a core position open.
If you're willing to consider a Horde weekend guild...

"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Antorus – 11/11N & 7/11H (limited progression due to Christmas & New Year's Eve)
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
DPS: mage, boomkin, elemental shaman

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
^
<Sony Slaystation> is 7/11 normal and is looking to recruit exeptional DPS, and Healers for our core raid team. We raid on Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 6:30 pst- 9:30 pst. We provide a friendly and active community that likes to take apart in both PvE, and PvP. So come join us in our fight against the Legion!

if you have any question plz contact me @ Xerion#1475- Guild Master
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello! I'm the leader of <Solemn> on Area52-horde. This week was the first time we raided as a guild and we cleared normal and heroic (11/11H) in 6.5 hours. Our goal is to get [Cutting Edge] for each tier. Right now we need to fill a mythic roster. We need some more healers and are in HIGH need of a priest. I'd love to get in contact with you.

Raid times: tues, wed, thurs 8-11pm EST

If you'd like to get in touch please add me on bnet: Keggernaut#1206
^^
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 6/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
<Above All>)Tues/Thurs 9-1130 CST) is a new raiding guild on Illidan. We are 11/11 Normal after 1 night of raiding, and are currently looking for members. We are recruiting healers and ranged dps. For more info add me to battle tag PlanetExpres#11600 or reply here.
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11 EST. We are currently 11/11H and 1/11M. We are looking for a holy priest or paladin to fill out our core mythic roster.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or message me on discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
Wind Walker
Hunter
Healer
Enh/Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
DPS Warrior

Medium:
Low:
all other dps not in high
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Realm:Stormrage
Faction:Alliance

Suspects formed in MoP, we are now in Legion trying to push as a Semi-Hardcore guild, so far for us we have been pushing content very well, and made a lot of progress. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:00pm-1:300am EST. But we always do something on Mondays, I call it jack of all trades Monday because we drink,De-Stress. Achievements 1 at a time, parsing, selling carries to buy our mats for the week, and so much more, its the little things that count. Because there's not a lot of time in the 3 core days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. We are looking to grow stronger as the expansion continues, if everything works out during trial we will need you to transfer in order to progress as a team, as a guild. The trial period last 2 weeks, where loot will be prioritized to core team members first until you have secured a core spot.

Current Progression:
2/3M ~ Trial of Valor
7/7M ~ Emerald Nightmare
3/10M ~ Nighthold
9/9H Tos
4/9M Tos
11/11H Antorus
1/11M Antorus

DPS recruitment:
Warlock: HIGH NEED more wiggle room for any specs of logs
Hunter: Medium Need
Elemental: MediumNeed
Boomkin: Low Need
Shadow Priest: Medium Need
Mage: High Need
WindWalker: High Need

Healer Recruitment: we have 2 healer spots open atm
MW: High Need
Resto druid: Medium Need
Resto Shaman: High need
Priest: High need

ALSO we are in need of sub ins, i can promise more mythic kills as we get the mythic on farm, but what i listed above are spots that need to be filled ASAP. I have put everything into this guild and do everything i can to keep it moving which results into something marvelous to stay together in tough times the true definition of a guild.

For more information or wish to have a interview please leave a comment below, or contact myself:

Starkk#1730 I am usually always on don't be afraid to add me i wont bite or judge, we can setup a trial that Tuesday on a heroic clear so don't be afraid to take the time and find the right guild for you. I prefer a trial over a application or anything else the guild clears heroic very easy so getting to know you in a heroic is much easier for us right now because of the stage of progression that we currently are.
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
Mon/Tue/Wed 7:00-10:00PM EST Semi-Hardcore
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Raid Group Progress: 1/11M, 11/11H, 11/11N
Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL raid roles, and casual/social members!
Discord: https://discord.gg/uR3Ptq (See recruitment channel)

The Fallen are currently recruiting ranged dps for heroic/Mythic Antorus. Relevant legendaries a
requirement. Respectful attitude and knowledge of the fights a must. 90% attendance a must. Please have parses ready. We use ML RcLootcouncil. Please also see Guild Rules section. Also taking casuals for dungeons etc. Add Azazel#13713 or get a hold of me on here
through PM.

Leadership: We have 1 leadership position open. If you are interested in leading The Fallen please speak with Azazel#13713

Why Join The Fallen?
We value your time raiding and our own. We value getting things done right in the short amount of raid time we use. We are not going to
babysit you, but we are also not going to be abbrassive. Please know your role, perform, and be a positive force for the raid team.

Normal/Casual/Social Members: We are currently taking some casual members. Please be active on off nights and have some keystones
performed.

What are the members like? We maintain a zero tolerance policy for any political, religious, or non p-c discussions during raid time.
We also discourage this behavior in guild chat, however as long as all parties consent to the discussion it will be allowed.
RESPECT. Always respect. Bigotry, Threats, demeaning language will not be tolerated in guild chat. There are exceptions to this rule,
individuals with repor for each other. If it's understood and mutual respect is maintained then it's fine.

To Apply: Go to Valhalla's Fallen on Facebook: Valhalla's Fallen. Message the Admin, or contact a leader in-game.
Guild Master: Lagertha: AzaZel#13713
Hey Lilian,

We have an opening for our 4th healer on the core team. You've got some pretty good logs and we would love to offer you a trial spot. Perform well and be competitive with the other 3 healers and the job is yours. We are 2/11M and 11/11H. We raid T, W, Th 8-1030.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan

Would love to chat

Discord Theurgy#9756
Btag SeanOTG#1396