950 AFF lock lf day/morn guild

Guild Recruitment
950 affliction lock looking for heroic/mythic raiding guild. morning/day time guild. pm me in game, Tmask#11224. i have a lot of raiding expirience, sick of pugging this teir
Greetings.
we're currently recruiting caster dps for our mythic progression, our raiding days/times are: Wed, Thurs and Fri - 9:30am to 12:30pm.

if you're interested pls add me on btag - Vortmos#11577

Below is our post for more info.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760717518

Thank you.
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 5/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Healer
-Hunter
-Mage
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Only guild I could think of that does daytime hours

3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST

It's on Turalyon though. Not sure if those are good.
(H) US Illidan PvP Server -- Premier Daytime Guild

Basic Guild Information
We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US.

Guild Raiding Information
Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role. Raiding from Europe on US servers does introduce additional technical hurdles such as latency, but it is expected that raiders have learned how to deal with that and still avoid standing in fires =).

Attendance
Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important and required.

Attendance Requirement: 90% minimum

Discord and microphone required for raiding.

Raid Schedule
TUES / THUR
Server Time 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM

Local timezone raid times
U.S. Eastern - 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
U.S. Central - 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
U.S. Mountain - 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM
U.S. Pacific - 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM

If interested or you have questions add Kristafa#1397, owlmanbear#2270 (raidlead/gm, but Preferably reach out to others first) or connect to us on Discord @ https://discord.gg/n5WH8GD.

Connecting to discord or the site has the preference, discord will guide you through the process

Curious about our guild structure and loot system then head to cpq.enjin.com.