3/11M exp Marks Hunter LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I keep getting btags. Sorry i didnt update the post last week. I found a home. Thank you all for your interest in recruiting me.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M + 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 3/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M ToS
11/11H Antorus
4/11M
Raid Times:
Saturday/Sunday: Mythic 9pm Est - 1am Est
Optional Heroic Fridays: 9pm Est - 10:30pm Est

Loot System: RC loot council Dps > Heals > Tanks

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Currently looking for:
Resto Shaman
Rogue
MM Hunter

If you may be interested #Surader1741 is my battletag

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply
<Alaskan Firedragons> 2/11M

Looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing in a semi hardcore environment. We are newly formed from scratch just prior to 2017 winter holidays but our core are returning veterans from US top 50 guilds w/ numerous ranked Parses/AOTC/ Server 1st achievements. We raid for 9 hours a week and are currently 2/11M. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+, alt runs, and hang out playing other games (Overwatch/LoL) with each other when not playing WoW.

Server: Horde-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 7-10 PST
Loot System: RC loot council
VOIP: Discord

REQUIREMENTS.

1. Watch guild strategies
2. Be on time to raids
3. Be prepared (consumables/seals)
4. Near perfect attendance
5. Discord

RECRUITING. We will take any highly active raiders and exceptional previous or current raider into consideration of any class/spec.

Warlock(afflict)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(low)
Hunter(high)
Shadow Priest(high)
Windwalker(high)
Ret Paladin(medium)
DK(low)
Resto Shaman(high)
Resto Druid(high)
Tanks: Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

If interested contact
Party#1147
Levi#1494
Semyaz#1332
Voyle#1339
<Seraphim> Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hey there, My name's Connxr. I'm one of the recruiting officers with Reformed - Stormrage. Curently 11/11H 2/11M
Raid times:
Tuesday 10pm - 1am (optional Heroic)
Wednesday 10pm - 1am
Thursday 10pm - 1am

Your logs are exactly what we're looking for.

let me know if you're interested!
Pyp#1144
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-4/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you (Except for the 3/11 M progression. We are close though!). I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Hunter with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our 2/11 Mythic progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!
10pm-1:15am pst

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
7/11M Antorus
9/9M ToS
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
skunkworksguild.com

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#131 US Heroic Garrosh
#68 US Heroic Ra-den
#77 US Heroic Lei Shen
#86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
#106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#99 US Heroic Ragnaros
#147 US Sinestra
#91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#247 US Tribute to Insanity
#160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs
  • Amazing Healer
  • Amazing DPS
  • Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
    Apply with Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform. All applications are kept private.

Please include at least the following.
  • Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage

• Contact Information
    Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581

Shadaka (Recruitment Officer)
    Real ID: Shadak#1881

Sovm
    Real ID: Sov#1192
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 1/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - Low
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hi Boocraft, I know our times are 45 minutes past your ideal times but if you are interested and can swing it... we def could use a new hunter on our team as one our hunters had to take a break due to real life issues.

We are AlternativeFacts on Hyjal - Horde. We are 3/11M. Raid times are Tues/Wed team 7:15pm to 10:45pm PST.

More details and contact info can be found on the recruitment post here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546

Thanks for your time and consideration!
    Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're a 3 night, 9 hour mythic raiding guild. We're currently 8/11M ABT.

If you're interested, or have any questions, add my btag: Daniika#1445

I'll post our generic guild spam below:

Potential applicants should have recent mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Schedule:
    - Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    - Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    - Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST

About Us:
    <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. They have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

What to Expect from Us:
    We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
    - A stable roster and constructive raid environment
    - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
    - Guild repairs for mains and alts
    - Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
    - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
    - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
    - High attendance
    - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
    - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
    - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

To apply, please visit: http://astralguild.com

Contacts:
    Recruit Lead: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
    Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hey Boocraft, <Uncommon Sense> is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and is seeking awesome dps to help clear Mythic Antorus (currently 5/11 M).

I know you said you were looking for a 2 day a week guild, but if you could make another day, we would love a hunter (as we have none atm).

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST

For more information about Uncommon Sense add me on bnet AROSE#1208 or Discord Sagrada#4734.

I look forward to hearing from you.