Disney buys Blizzard.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
Thrall goes into kigndom hearts? Maybe chromie too.
WoW wouldn't change but

WE'D GET A WARCRAFT THEME PARK!!!!!!

Please oh please buy Blizzard Disney. I'd wait in lines for those rides!
12/16/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Snoralas
What happens next?

well what i learn from Disney buying Star wars, Mavral, Fox, etc... its that we're pretty much trapped from Mickey Mouse's grasping fingers. don't like star wars but safe in warcraft? nope. Disney is there too.

The mouse is in the house and your going to like what it does.

..Good lord that's dark.
I like to know WHY the OP would think that Disney would buy out Blizzard/Activision and the associated games owned by them.

To me this smells of burning rubbish that another company would do such and to try to create a situation where there would be no more violence (killing mobs/pvpers) for example. Disney more or less is about sunshine and roses and pink unicorns of a world only imagined in their own little corner of the metaverse.

I highly doubt that Blizzard/Activision will sell out anytime soon for the forseeable future. Unless of course the OP again is trolling......
12/16/2017 06:52 PMPosted by Yakusa
New class mounts, and new store mounts will resemble Disney theme park rides and characters.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/june/rocketmount4.jpg

http://www.yesterland.com/images-tomorrowland/rocketjets_2.jpg

????
Princess Anduin. Count on it.
I don't want to think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhVf2bHJu5Q&list=PLYFSDchh--Af6_bJP_0uvXC_iG8rt_gO8&index=140

Look at what Disney did to Marvel and Star Wars. You want that to happen to Warcraft? No, no you don't.
What happens next?
Jaina would technically then become a Disney Princess. King Anduin would put all the Disney prince's out of work sylvanas would probably get her own movie. and would probably get to take a pic of malificient and sylvanas at the same time in a disney park.
12/16/2017 09:07 PMPosted by Lunene
Look at what Disney did to Marvel and Star Wars. You want that to happen to Warcraft? No, no you don't.

I fail to see anything wrong with Marvel's current state at all.
12/16/2017 08:43 AMPosted by Jakjak
Jedi and Sith classes confirmed.

Incorrect. EA holds licensing rights to all Star Wars games

12/16/2017 08:52 AMPosted by Quinzal
We'd definitely get more female representation in lore

Is irrelevant to anything. Gender of lore characters doesn't make a story good. They could be all female and if the writing sucks the characters will suck
12/16/2017 09:46 AMPosted by Urvara
sensible government

This is an oxymoron
What happens next?

Probably no more violence in-game, chat would be automatically censored of anything they disagree with. If you type something in chat they don't your acct gets a perma-ban, etc.
12/16/2017 10:32 AMPosted by Kýra
Suddenly WoW becomes SWoTR...

Only if EA were to make the purchase. While Disney owns the rights to make books/movies/tv shows based on the SW IP EA owns the rights to make games based off the IP
Jedi Mind tricks and 101 Murlocs

oh, and ask Disney about "Song of the South" if you need a cringe session
12/16/2017 06:04 PMPosted by Lumineus
SWtoR closed down

EA will milk that cow til 2023 when their licensing rights are up

12/16/2017 07:10 PMPosted by Themurloc
we can get a star wars game made sensibly by blizzard instead of greedily by EA

Not until 2023
What happens next?

Mickey becomes the Lich King.
Darth Vader comes to HOTS
world of kingdom hearts happens and we all wield keyblades while we make a raid on maleficent instead of onyxia
12/16/2017 06:05 PMPosted by Shotbox
They roll warcraft into the marvel cinematic universe

That would be awesome and you know it. Maybe in a multiverse sense.
Wow, so many people with sticks up their butt. We should hold a benefit concert. Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem can join up with the ETC.