Disney buys Blizzard.

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
Honestly Disney couldn't be any worse than Activision.

But I don't see why Disney would want to get into the weeds of game development. They're very happy taking over all content creation and distribution and outsourcing actual game development based on their content.
wow and blizz are dead we are just looking at a crops . the era od micro tans are here to squees the $$$ (ect) out of you (( do you not have pnones )) like thy care about the gammer . look at it like this we are sheeple and thy will put what thy want out for us to play if we do not like it scrow us do not play it bottom line it is all about $ not you not what you say what you want it is $ that talks .the more $ thy think thy can make thy will Disney and Actuvishion Blizzard are all read together on the overwatch more mone less game ! the nurf hammer has hit blizzard .. realy hard thy have no say over what thy do and have to go by what the bord told them to do and disney is marking the toys ...
Profits go up. People that hate on Disney are ridiculous and try way too hard being an "adult".
We get good movies

We get marvel easter eggs

We get orgrimar in Orlando

We get deathwing plushies

We get to meet princesses in game
I want to wield lightsabers. Please make it so daddy activision. Get bought by disney, and put Lightsabers in-game. My Argent transmog can only go so far.
I'd probably pay to see a musical number featuring Sylvanas and Anduin, Disney influenced or not.
Blizzard characters in Kingdom Hearts. Creating one of the most confusing universe crossovers of all time
11/07/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Zuelya
We get good movies

We get marvel easter eggs

We get orgrimar in Orlando

We get deathwing plushies

We get to meet princesses in game

We also get Blizzard shutdown and all IP game development handed to EA.
11/07/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Shelldin
Blizzard characters in Kingdom Hearts. Creating one of the most confusing universe crossovers of all time

But yet, so glorious.
I run around Forsaken territory wearing a Mickey Mouse ears beanie cap.
We get Kingdom Hearts 4 with WoW characters and zone? Holy shhhhhhh. I bet Sora turns to a gnome.
Easy:

Disney replaces the corporate heads with true, passionate gamers. Which entail, replacing those responsible for Diablo Immortal. After all, Disney knows its fanbase, unlike Blizzard - which lately feel so disconnected from their player-base, it is absolutely unreal.
"The light is female"
Idk if I'd still sub as I dislike Disney. They'd probably change the art style, too.
It be the single gayest thing ever.

We won't see badass !@#$ like that Warcraft 3 Reforged trailer at all in a Disney owned Blizzard.

For all I know a World of Warcraft 2 would have the art style of that disgusting Hearthstone cinemaitc trailer.
We already got disney looking npc and character models tho.
They turn Anduin officially the first LGBT character
Expansion-themed Parks are opened across Florida. The Warlords of Draenor Park has an actual wormhole in time where you can be transported to an alternate reality where an actual orc is waiting for you on the other side. He kills you immediately upon arrival and your family is charged $78.99
everything becomes pg ... oh wait they just did that.
Private servers would disappear in six months, shortly after their owners start Gofundmes for their legal fees.

Disney is downright vicious in protecting its IP.