Ilvl 914 BM Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

I am trying to ring in the new year, in a new home. I am a twenty-six year old, I have been playing World of Warcraft since Burning Crusade. Prior to leveling this hunter I was a healer, but decided I wanted a change in-game and ended up on a hunter. My highest ilvl toon IS 940, so I have the experience just not the gear on this toon.

Legion Experience -

Emerald Nightmare (7/7H, 5/7M)
Trial of Valor (3/3H)
The Nighthold (10/10H, 2/10M)
Tomb of Sargeras (9/9H)
Antorus (11/11N, 2/11H)

I am looking for a laidback guild that just wants to kill bosses and have fun, I come prepared with my own food and flasks. I am item level 914 (working on it), and have level 71 artifact weapon. My available times are any day of the week, 6PM to 12AM CST. I would like to stay horde, but who knows - for the right guild I would faction change. I can be contacted in game via my battletag Petrichor#11987.
Up! :)
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
<Dominance> is a newly formed guild looking for strong competent raiders. We will be doing Normal/Heroic Antorus for now. Our guild's long-term plan will be to focus on Mythic progression but we will not be doing Mythic raids as a guild until we have a full team that meets the guild's standards.

Guild's Mentality

We are a laid back group of experienced raiders who always put the team's needs above all else. Being active and social on Discord is a must. Raid progression is always nice but it's even better when you are doing it with a group of people you get along with.

Raid Schedule

For the first three weeks of a content patch we will be starting at 5 PST.

Tuesday: 6:00 - 9:30PST
Thursday: 6:00 - 9:30 PST
Sunday: Tuesday 6:00 - 9:30PST

Expectations

1. 90% raid attendance - Communicate with officers ASAP when you cannot attend a raid night.

2. Players are expected to do extensive research on upcoming progression fights.

3. Show up to all raids with the proper consumables,gems and enchants.

4. Players are expected to constantly be theorycrafting and critiquing their own gameplay. Competing with yourself is more important than competing with others.

5. Loot comes and goes. Anyone who has played this game long enough knows this. Our guild will distribute loot according to what's going to help our raid team progress faster through content. Players who care more about their individual character progress over the raid team will not last long.

Addons Required

1. BigWigs or DBM
2. WeakAuras

Contact Info

Infamy - Legirxd#1694

Please only contact us if you think you would fit in. Players for now will not be required to apply due to the guild being in it's early stages. We will put players through a brief interview on Discord prior to inviting them.
GUILD: Pact of Sleeping Dragons
Server: Wyrmrest Accord*
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 8/11 AtBT; 7/9 Heroic ToS
Raid Times: THursday/SUnday 6:45p-9p PST (server) We don't make a pull after 9p, we will @8:55 if the last pull was really close
Discord: https://discord.gg/cmGEJRE - join us and look around. We have lots of guild info in there
**Recruitment Contact:** Krystaline#1350 (btag) Krystaline#4044 (Discord)
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Pact+of+Sleeping+Dragons
Need rDPS: Druid/Hunter/Mage mDPS: Paladin/DemonHunter/Druid.

Goals: Guild AoTC for Antorus, the Burning Throne. Loot Counsel/Need w/gear priority to those who raid both nights. We have a lot of fun, but we are quiet and focused during progression boss fights.

We are a very friendly guild. We have people who have been together for years. We treat each other with respect and support each other through hard times. Laid back and great fun. We are not going to Mythic raiding. We are Heroic.
Hey you're schedule works perfectly with our schedule :) I sent you a btag request so hopefully we'll have a chance to talk. We are clearing normal Antorus tonight 8pm-10pm pst if you'd like to come trial

12/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Xanthippie
Merry ChristmaHanukKwanzikah & Happy Holidays ^.^

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 15 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
    Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged, paladin, demon hunter or decent off-spec DPS healer/tank)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    @Xanthippie - I added you :)
    <Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
    This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have DPS openings, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
    B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
    exinferno.com
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.