950 Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone!

As the title says, I have a 950 frost mage(currently Horde - will consider faction changing for the right group) looking for a raiding guild. I am currently 8/11H 11/11N with numerous pulls on both Coven and Argus.

I can raid any day of the week but am specifically looking to raid M-F and end prior to 11pm EST but Sat/Sun are negotiable.

Logs will be available should your guild be a good fit. Feel free to post and leave your btag and I will be happy to add you and chat!

Thanks for your time, have a happy new year
if you can swing the hours - we are in need of some ranged. Providing you can handle some mage competition. ;)
08/22/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Encenoa
Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
I love competition, but your hours just don't work for me at this time. Good luck!!
can you push it to 1130 Est Tues/Thurs 830-1130 est. add me on Bnet

Ataxius#11861
Hello Noaggro, please see our recruitment post below. Hope to hear from you!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760687132#1
Really wanting to add another frost mage.

>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (4/11M ABT)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Deathknight.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
35% on Mythic Hounds

Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:

Contact Info:
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

Hi Noaggro! Would love to chat with you in-game, I co-lead a semi-casual heroic team that raids Fri/Sat 8:30-11pm EST. We are 8/11H currently. We have a great core team that is focused on personal accountability while supporting each other and being a 2nd family as a guild. My btag is Stonehart#11465. Hope to hear from you soon and happy new year!

35% on Mythic Hounds

<Deviant>
Server Group:

Contact Info:
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

Hey Noaggro,

If you can push until 11:30 pm we'd love to hear from you.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
Antorus 11/11 (N) 4/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    <TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals
    We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. We currently are 8/11 H. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea. (Im really trying to push our GL on this)

Raid times
    We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
    We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
    A solid group of raiders.
    A group of people to hang out with.
    Great raid leads with exp to boot.
    What we want
    Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
    Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
    Patience
    While you are with us, have some fun.

If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
    Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag
    Hey Aggro,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a mage on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We also have quite a bit of goofing around and banter and end by 11 pm EST! Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
    add me on batnet youd be a perfect fit for <vital instinct> were 9/11 heroic right now! raid times tue, wed, thurs, 6-9 central

CaPtInCrUd#1692
    Bump!
    [H](Thrall) <Relinquish> Is a newly formed guild seeking like-minded players to progress in Mythic Raiding for Antorus and beyond into Battle for Azeroth. Our leadership's raiding experience spans back to Vanilla. On the previous tier, we achieved 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, and currently have AotC and 2/11 Mythic experience for Antorus. As a guild we've cleared 11/11 Heroic Antorus.

What We're About

We’re looking for serious progression in raiding while still maintaining a fun and family-oriented atmosphere within the guild. No one person is more important than another. We are a team and progression isn't possible if we don't conduct ourselves as one. At the end of the day, this game is about having fun with people you enjoy playing with so the main thing is to HAVE FUN!

Raid Days and Times

Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.
    Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.
    Thursday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.

These days and times will be for main progression raids. Heroic/Normal raids can also be done on these days if needed to get back into Mythic quickly, i.e. someone needing tier or a certain piece to help progression. Once lower difficulties aren't needed they will be moved to off nights and will not be required.

We still consider ourselves semi-hardcore but want to be a contender in the race to the top and obtain Cutting Edge each tier. We believe by that breaking the meta "9 hour" raid week and having an extra hour per day to progress this can be achieved.

Recruitment

Highest need:
    All Ranged DPS!

We are always on the lookout for great players even if it isn't posted. AotC/Mythic kills help tremendously and shows that you're serious about raiding at a high level. We are willing to teach and gear players but expect people to know encounters and mechanics of the fights since Antorus has been out a few weeks.

All new recruits will go through a trial process to show that they are able to handle mechanics, play their specialization efficiently, adapt to new encounters and strategies quickly, and maintain performance consistently throughout the entire trial process and beyond. Just because you may promoted doesn't mean you can slack off; there are always others looking to raid and progress. Logs will be reviewed if available when a player applies and this will continue through the trial process, so be sure to post them!

We are also requiring players to have at least one alt character up to par for raiding. This helps if a different compilation is needed for certain bosses, i.e. a third tank or fifth healer. These will also be used for split runs for later tiers or to get us into Mythic progression this tier since we are starting fresh. We believe this is crucial to maintain high rankings in the world race.

Not a raider or have friends that play too? No problem, all players are welcome.

Attendance

We expect all raiders to have 100% raid attendance, but real life does happen and it is most important. We will have outlets to let us know if you're unable to make a certain day for whatever reason. Missing days does not reflect badly upon you but if it is consistent you'll be asked if an officer has not already been spoken to. Maintaining high raid attendance is key and gives us more time for progression.

Our Expectations

Raiders must come prepared to raid knowing encounters, mechanics and having consumables. Have weak auras, addons, boss mods set up and whatever else helps players play we’re class effectively. Cauldrons and feasts will be provided, but players should still come prepared and be willing to assist with materials.

Don't be an elitist and be open to criticism from other players. We are here to work as a team. If someone is struggling, suggest something to them or point them in the right direction.

Be active with others in the guild! We'll be running Mythic+ regularly and doing old raid, alt raids and PvP for AP/Legendaries.

ENJOY YOURSELF! This game is about fun. Yes, we want to be at the top but that isn't possible if people don't enjoy the environment they play in.

Final Thoughts

Yes, we are a brand-new guild with big dreams. With hard work and dedication we are able to achieve all of it. If you're looking for a new and long-term home, we are the place for you! Our officers are working hard to get us off the ground and into raiding quickly. We will need a little patience from people while we do so. If you believe we are the correct fit then contact one of our officers below to set up a time to speak in Discord.

Cheers.

BTags: Berzzerk#1338 Crymeariiver#1483 Littleholyc#1280 Thedudedude#1433 Puddette#1398
    Discord: Berzzerk#4516 Crymeariiver#3280 Littleholyc#9291 DragonofDawn#2036
    Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 5/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hiya No,

I think you would be a great fit for our community. To summarize... I got nostalgic while watching Blizz-Con for the feel of a Vanilla guild (players who can raid together... but enjoy the game as a GAME, not job.)

Most of the team has been in mythics/high end raiding at somepoint in their wow careers so we understand progression (however we are not pushing cutting edge)

We do want to go as far as we can in mythics, once we get AOTC. So that is the plan.

Tues/Thurs 7 PM (eastern) to 10:15 PM (eastern) are the progression days
    with Sat being an optional raid day for those that want 7 PM eastern til when we feel like

I'm a personable person... and i find these forums really hard to look anything like guild spam... But I hope this catches your eye.

We are alliance on Stormrage...

B-Tag Ginkneebear#1522
    <Elevate>8/11H (AOTC leadership 7/9m last tier)on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
    So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:00-3am est)

Sat 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
    Sun 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
    Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

DPS
    SPriest(MED)
    Mage(HIGH)
    Boomy(HIGH)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

[b]If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

[b]GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
    Council Member GivensBros#1411
    Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
    Council Member Akatari#1109
    Bump. I added some of you to talk further.