953 ret 2/11 M LF mythic raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids at least twice a week. I am available any night after 8est except for Thursday’s where I am not available untill 1045est.

Past top 100 US raiding experience in WOTLK. This expansion I have cutting edge Guldan, went 4/10 M in tomb before taking a few month break. Recently came back and am currently 11/11 H and 2/11 M.

Willing to transfer servers and/or faction change
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 3/11M ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
I'm an officer for <Pinnacle> (11/11H 4/11M) on Aerie Peak alliance. We are a semi-hardcore team looking to recruit a few more exceptional DPS to push into M Antorus!

Raid times:
8pm - 11pm EST

If you're interested, check out our detailed post at:

If you have any additional questions, you can contact us on bnet:
If we stick out to you, you can apply at https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 and we will get back to you :D.

Thanks for your time!
<Casually Addicted> or <CA> has a long history of floating around the Top 74 US - 112 US rankings, and is looking to make our comeback for Legion! We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. With our return we starting a fresh page within our guild history, and sticking to a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Bnet - Lyric#1368
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hey there- we are currently looking for a ret paladin, and it sounds like you could be a good fit. If you're interested, please add me (koriwest#1711). Hope to hear from you,

Here's our spam:)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 2/11M in ATBT

Retrospect was established in 2009 on Alliance, Skullcrusher. In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

• 3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
• Healers (preferably paladin/priest)
We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

You can also reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

We invite prospective guild members for our~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.