39 Twinks!

Battlegrounds
<Underrated Bracket> is a lvl 39 alliance guild on Warsong that has 78 members and is looking to make a comeback. We formed around the beginning of Legion and quickly had members joining. There was a period of many months where we would constantly have 4 to 7 person guild premades going and I am looking to get those going again. If anyone is interested, they can add me (stapp345#1696) we would love to get this guild going again. This message isn’t just for new ppl, it’s also for former vets of this guild who haven’t been on in awhile to get back on so we can do some bgs! We fund all of our new members and vets. We supply everyone with gear and buffs. The bracket itself feels better paced than the other low lvl brackets imo; feels more like pvp cuz a lot of classes get certain cds at this lvl that help them. I’ll admit this guild hasn’t seen much activity in awhile, but with some help it can make a comeback. If ur interested in twinking at a new and interesting bracket, this guild is for you. (P.S. if I’m posting in the wrong forum I’m srry xD. I didn’t stop to think if there may have been a guild recruitment forum till after I had typed all this; didn’t feel like typing it all again lol so hopefully ppl see this)
Was a huge fan of twinking back in the day before blizzard ruined the scene with the xp/xp-off thing. Played mostly 29's, had a dope holy pally, and also a 59 enhancement shaman (was awesome trolling all the DK re-rolls during wotlk)

I remember hearing they got rid of the xp / xp-off separation... Is that true?

If so I'd definitely be up for building a Twink!
Highly recommend everyone to join the fun!

30-39 bracket is full of surprises!
12/21/2017 10:16 AMPosted by Tacoparty

Yes, they did away with the xp-off separation.

This is my favorite bracket to play in.
oh cool, hey how are you guys, do you use the xpoff.com site? glad to see other 39's out there.
12/21/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Cowfreak
12/21/2017 10:16 AMPosted by Tacoparty

Yes, they did away with the xp-off separation.

This is my favorite bracket to play in.

How active is the bracket?
Sadly 19 and 29 are my personal fav.
12/22/2017 08:56 PMPosted by Sun
oh cool, hey how are you guys, do you use the xpoff.com site? glad to see other 39's out there.

We should set up a premade and Q sometimes

it will be fun
kripplin#1712
12/22/2017 08:56 PMPosted by Sun
Yeah I use xpoff for info a lot. As a matter of fact, I saw ur post about the http://www.wowhead.com/item=17780/blade-of-eternal-darkness buff in 7.3.5. Went and ran maraudon on my priest and got it on my first run xD.
I will be making a 39 twink on Classic WoW
whats the normal que times for <underrated bracket> ? i live in est USA.
Sup Stapp? I would like to get on bored again!
12/24/2017 11:45 AMPosted by Sun
whats the normal que times for <underrated bracket> ? i live in est USA.
When we set up a premade, que times are def shorter and we have qued 2 grps into one bg before xD. Had a grp of 4 then a grp of 3 for a total of seven of us qued into the same silvershard mines lol.
12/24/2017 02:24 PMPosted by Chebacca
Sup Stapp? I would like to get on bored again!
Yo! yes! I've been restocking buffs in bank and playing a few games. Trying to recruit more. Cool and Clada have been on recently so we are seeing some more members on. I think what ima do is just put the times ima be on queing 39s in the calendar so ppl can see when ill be online the following day and hopefully ppl will plan to be on at that time and maybe we can grps together again.
12/23/2017 10:02 PMPosted by Agonyy06A542
I will be making a 39 twink on Classic WoW
I think I will be too and may make another guild. My 39 on classic will prob be a war so I can get whirlwind axe/raging beserker helm/herod's shoulder and I just want to do the Herod fight in general xD. Was one of my fav bosses from classic.
you didnt list any times, i mean are you guys west coast, east coast, oceanic? when is normal guild times??
12/26/2017 01:59 PMPosted by Sun
you didnt list any times, i mean are you guys west coast, east coast, oceanic? when is normal guild times??
The guild is on Warsong PVP US server. So as long as your on US servers you can que with us I think.
Well old 39's who knows how much time is left to get a lot of items before they are grandfathered. get in touch with me, (xpoff.com)
Anyone queing bgs?