39 Twinks!

Battlegrounds
I heard Toastage is back ;-)
01/02/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Escariotte
hey escariotte, seeing you and hearing toastage, those were the days!
01/03/2018 03:56 AMPosted by Sun
01/02/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Escariotte
hey escariotte, seeing you and hearing toastage, those were the days!

Many fond memories for sure. Much love, Sun, and good luck keeping the 39 bracket fires burning.
Have been away from WoW since level cap was 90.
Used to primarily do 29s (3 characters - Hunter, Shaman, Warrior) and 39s (5 characters - Hunter, Shaman, Warrior, Priest, Monk).
This was when we had to coordinate queueing specific times during the week for only about 2 hours since there were only about 30 of us in these brackets at the time. We would make even teams and sometimes play 6v6, 7v7, or 8v8 and adjust team makeup with alternate characters to have even teams.

I am writing this from my brother's account but from what I have noticed, there are A TON of changes to available items/enchants (among many other things) required for the 29s and 39s brackets.

My biggest question is if I were to reactivate my account, is all or the majority of gear that is BiS for each armor type class attainable or are there pieces that are no longer available?
From the initial Armory searching I have done on some of the posters in this Forum, the latter seems to be the case. Not that this would be a deal breaker but I just want to know what I would be walking back into.

Also, are Heirlooms finally dwarfed to the point that each bracket has actual gear people need to go out and get to be BiS?

I will check back over the next couple days for responses and please provide any additional info about the general landscape/atmosphere if you can.

Cheers!

My old favorite char (brother has since stripped the Heirlooms off to be added to his 'collection'):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/laughing-skull/m%c3%afghtym%c3%b6%c3%bcs%c3%ab

One of my first retro twinks from when there were only Shoulder Heirlooms and super light leg armor enchants.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/detheroc/%c3%a7omet
Ah the good old days! I still have a BOE pendulum of doom on my twink level 1 banker. Maybe I’ll sell it someday.
Visit xpoff.com
I'm interested in joining the guild, I was in the original twink guild on Eredar Alliance called <Double Blaster> we had it good and with only 20 members we always had a 5man going.

Sadly I'm the only one left and i'm looking for a good community of casual players to rekindle my love of twink pvp.

Though my bracket was 29 twinks, I think I can adjust.

I added you via your bnet ID. I'm Anytown#1232
You guys still rolling around? I don't have any toons on warspear, but I recently got in to twinking again and have been killing the 19s
01/23/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Bweedoo
You guys still rolling around? I don't have any toons on warspear, but I recently got in to twinking again and have been killing the 19s

We are, make a toon at Warsong and contact me :)
Spark#12417
I've been rolling a 19 & 99 twink for a while. Would like to check out another bracket. 39 looks interesting.
So this may be the wrong place to ask, but is there something to replace xpoff boards for us 39s?
are you guys still around? would love to get my 39 twink up and running again

01/23/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Coðl
01/23/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Bweedoo

We are, make a toon at Warsong and contact me :)
Spark#12417
Stop being Lames and move to 110.
Sure are. 39s are going very well.