Ret Paladin 9/11 H Exp LFG

Guild Recruitment
Greetings.

I am tired of pugging stuff. I just got out of a Normal Antorus run where 3 people were dead within the first 5 seconds of a pull. There's only one can do so much alone! I am looking for a guild that regularly runs Mythic+, H and M Antorus.

While my ilvl can use some work, I am willing to run Normal Antorus / Mythic+'s until then. If i can get into Heroic, even better.

Raid Times:
5:30 PST Onwards, any day
(but after January 15th, availability will be virtually any time)

iLvl: 930
Artifact: 73
Spec: Ret
bnet: #bry1410

Bonus: I am willing to play my other plate DPS', feel free to inquire about that.

Looking to server transfer asap. Will do a faction change for the right situation.

Happy Hunting!
Hi Brryy,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic Antorus raiding and M+ runs!We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. Guild has been around since Vanilla. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est with optional Saturday runs. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
Zpriten
Btag: zpriten#11739
Brryy,

<Fellowship> on Silvermoon is looking for a ret paladin to join us in normal and heroic Antorus. We raid Friday (5:30 p.m. PST) and Saturday (4:30 p.m. PST). We have core spots available for DPS that know their class/spec and need people that are dedicated. We're a group of working class adults, many with spouses and children. If you want to hang around like minded people and have a good time, please add me on btag GrumpyGamer#11838.

Best of luck finding what you're looking for! I hope to hear from you soon.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Responding to inquiries!
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
I need a guild :(
Check out Disasterpiece!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 2/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 4/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<LökTar> Is a brand new heroic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.

Recruitment Needs:
Mage
Lock
Boomkin
DK DPS
Ret Pally
Rogue
Feral Druid
Tank (DK/Druid/Pally)

Raid Days:
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic

Current Progression:
11/11N
8/11H (AoTC LEAD)

We are a non-toxic raiding environment, and we expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their gameplay to the next level with other players.

Geared#1427 (GM)
Rasi#1419 (Co-GM)
Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)
Roman#12204 (Recruitment Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com