940 Resto / Guardian looking for guild AEST

Guild Recruitment
Hello there,

940 Resto / Guardian (can play either spec) looking for raiding guild AEST / AEDT

I am a veteran raider that has taken a break from content since Nighthold and looking to get back into the raiding scene. I am loyal and will show up every raid night prepared and ready to raid. I research every fight and also will speak up if I see a strat that could work.

I pay attention to every class detail so I know what to run in each situation and will be the best of my ability and my class.

Fustix#1448

Add my Btag if you are interested to have a chat (I will not respond here unless asked to by a tag add.. if you can't take the time out to add me I cant take the time out to read your copy paste)
Hi Fust,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids, espcially a tank. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 8/11 heroic and have 11/11H w/ prev. mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 2/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Hunter
Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 <- recruitment discord. If you're OC, just add yourself to one of the realm channels.

We're still working on OC realms though so the population of players from those realms is still low. Think Frostmourne has a few though.
Hey there Fustixtv, I've added you and would love to chat if you don't mind the Dark Side! We are currently looking for a Resto Druid to fill out our Heal Team for Mythic Progression!
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

----------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for Hunter, Ele Sham and Boomie to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
Wind Walker
Hunter
Healer
Enh/Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
DPS Warrior

Medium:
Low:
all other dps not in high
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

FnB is like a family; we run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re not playing WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to have FUN while downing content. We're only serious as needed; we like to have a good time!

We’re looking for reliable, warm bodied DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are musts!

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hi there Fustixtv,

Welcome back! :D <Survival Instincts> is a friendly supportive raiding guild looking for more members. We're based in Australia and have an active following of an evening. Our home is on Nagrand/Caelestrasz, and we raid three days a week, with one of those days being an alt raid for characters that are not as well geared.

We run mythic+ groups and also have a fun night of transmog/achievement hunts. We are a semi-casual raid team willing to put in the effort but with a helpful atmosphere. We are currently 11/11N and 3/11H but do not look to raid mythic as we like to keep it fun. We work with everyone in our team to better our skills in a positive and encouraging environment, and have helped many of our members launch into the raiding sphere.

We're a great friendly group and very flexible working with everyone to suit their needs and styles with a core team, and have raiders ranging from way back in vanilla to those who have just joined the game.

We also have an active discord and are often on there when we're working (I didn't say that - shhhh!) and we can't log into the game.

Raid times:
All raids run from 9:30pm-11:30pm Server time (AEST).
Monday - Alt run for characters needing gear
Thursday - Heroic
Friday - Normal Antorus (last few bosses for trinkets) then Heroic

Sunday night is fun night where we run Mythic+, Transmog, Mount, Achievement runs etc, and we always have groups running mythic +'s - a quick post in discord will get a group running most evenings.

Looking forward to hearing from you and best of luck finding a guild that suits your needs.

Please message Caiylistamyn (Arwen#6708) for more info, but I'll get in contact with you as you mentioned you won't read this ;) More for those out there still looking for guilds.

Thanks!
9/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Needs:
Tanks - 1
Need 1 Solid tank with great attendance (one position that kinda demands good attendance)

Healers - 1
MW
Rshaman
Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS - 2 - 3
Rogue (prefer)
DK
Warrior
WW
Any exceptional Melee DPS really

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.