Council of Remnants - Alliance Reroll Guild!

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 12 Next
What are the goals of Council of Remnants?
We level together and do the content we can along the way. We are a casual/social home for other like minded players. We will enjoy ALL aspects of the game together which includes questing, alts, PvP, old raids, new casual raids, crafting parties, guild events and other FUN activities! We are more concerned with the guild and our community. We want to encourage player interaction with each other and grouping together. The end goal will be to run some Legion raiding at a casual level.

When did this re-roll start?
The guild officially started on January 17th 2018 just after the release of patch 7.3.5 and the new leveling changes. We launch the guild with over 70 members on day one. We continue to grow each and every day with new rerollers and players coming back to the game, also players picking up the game for the first time.

Council of Remnants Guild Outline

Θ Play whatever class you want, spec you want atmosphere

Θ Start something totally fresh from level 1

Θ Join not just a guild, but a community that you can call home!

Θ New player friendly atmosphere

Θ Recruitment of new players will fall into our current level ranges

Θ Heirlooms are fine but there is no rush!

Θ Casual play style that will never be hardcore!

Θ Alts are encouraged so you can play with people of varying levels.

Θ Social players welcome!

Θ Fun guild events!

Θ Active Discord channels where we like to talk throughout the day!

Θ Casual Raiding and learning to raid together in a relaxed group of friends.

Θ Demon hunters will not be allowed unless you have a character already at level 98 in guild, or we begin recruiting level 100 characters.

Θ You may only transfer a character into the guild if it is the same level or lower level of your highest level character currently in the guild.

Θ Boosts will be allowed once you level a character in our guild to 110.

Join us in our Discord. All guests are welcome. We understand this will not be a guild for everyone. We want to foster casual/social game play and will NEVER be a “Hardcore” progression guild. If you are more concerned with gear scores, DPS, etc then we will not be a good fit for you. If you like achievements, alts, having fun while also balancing work/life, then this will be the guild for you.

https://discord.gg/VuqpUs4 - Discord Link
First we will pick server and guild name in Discord. So join up and get involved!
Alliance huh? Anduin is so...
Otherwise I like the idea and setup you have in place so far.

discord link is expired
Sorry about that. It has been fixed.
I'm interested. Hit you up on discord later today <3
01/08/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Thaini
I'm interested. Hit you up on discord later today <3

Look forward to talking to you! :D
Starting today through the next few days we will be picking the server and guild name.
hrmmm...
01/07/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Lilasea
We allow players to make characters, make alts, hang out in game and level lock at 15. Then once we officially launch the guild, everyone will be ready to start dungeons and grouping right away.

You might want to change that to 20, since the new Allied Races will start at level 20.
Hope you all rp, since you chose our server. Got enough non rping trash here already.
Care to elaborate on what is your guild RP story and what kind of events you will be holding?

I couldn't find anything about that on your recruitment post nor on the discord.
Have not picked a server atm. Just drawing players to the post to drum up support and interest.

If we do decide to start on a RP server, yes there will be RP. But again, server had not been picked yet.
I apologize then...the post on our realm forums made me think it was chosen.

Though ed is cool, and so is ravenholdt
01/08/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Àglaica
I apologize then...the post on our realm forums made me think it was chosen.

Though ed is cool, and so is ravenholdt

Not yet, but I do agree with you and player posted after you. If we pick RP there will be guild and community RP.
01/08/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Alurna
01/07/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Lilasea
We allow players to make characters, make alts, hang out in game and level lock at 15. Then once we officially launch the guild, everyone will be ready to start dungeons and grouping right away.

You might want to change that to 20, since the new Allied Races will start at level 20.

I am still debating to even start this way. I myself believe a true reroll starts TOGETHER at a set launch date with no one in the guild, if it is even created that is. The option of starting the guild and letting players get to 15 or 20 was just an idea. But first, we need to pick the server so I can flesh out other areas of the guild if needed. We then will pick a name. Shortly after I will set a launch date which will possibly be 2 weeks out.
Discord is starting to pick up. Still talking about servers. After server and guild name, I will set a launch date for the guild.
Sounds fun.
My dog is snoring

Good time to get in on the ground floor. lots of things being taken into consideration to make this a success.
01/08/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Slowfatkid
Good time to get in on the ground floor. lots of things being taken into consideration to make this a success.

Bump!

Go Team!
Neat concept!