Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 5 Next
Defiance on Shadowsong/Borean-tundra
11/11 H - AoTC
5/11 Mythic

Raid Time: Tues (Farm/Gear)
Thur/Sun 630-930 (Progression) pm PST
Fri - Optional fun for alts/friends and family

Currently accepting exceptional and positive players of any class for the mythic progression.

Melee: OPEN - High- Ret, Enhance, DH and Feral Druid
Ranged: High - MM Hunter, Boomkin and Ele Sham (Warlock closed)
Healer: High - Resto Druid
Off-spec FLEX Tanks (dps/heals that can tank as well as they can the other)

Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids, runs Mythic+s, WQs together. We always try to find something to do every day of the week while hanging out together in Discord.
We have done the top 100 thing. We dont burn out or call it quits when content gets rough. We are an adult guild comprised of ages 20+. Down to earth guild here to find competitive, smart and humble players that want to progress in Mythic content in a drama free environment. We are not so obsessed with progression that Mythic comes before the guild. This is a game and should be played as such with other players that share the same goals and fits your schedule.
NO elitists and no one likes a know it all, just have a positive attitude. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress normal Mythic raid environments bring. Please feel free to add our battletag at any time to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Btag: Deathwaits#1484 Discord: Deathwaits#1976
Still looking
Ah yes I forgot to mention the Non-toxic no drama
Decided to change the title up a bit
IDK...i'm thinking a DK would be pretty nice too :-p
We always love to see the post
Im all the way up
Its a song
On the Mythic board again
Bump
Time for more mythic kills! Come join us!
Still no HOT DK looking? sheesh!
Need a 955 mw monk?
01/12/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Rokcet
Need a 955 mw monk?

#monksFTW
I love me some fistweavers.
Feel free to contact Aaron (contact info in OP), or myself (discord Brewzor#8798), or Razor (battletag Razor#1619) to discuss things!
Hey Kit, Thank you for reaching out. We spoke and didn't seem like the times matched
I think that was the right person?
Another Norm clear for the fri fun run..great for alts and mains alike closing any lewt gaps
Anyone see that naked and afraid XL?
Raid night! Let's knock out some bosses!
I love Shammy!