956 Rogue, 4/11M LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
Sub rogue currently looking for a guild that needs a rogue to fill a spot in their roster. 956 equipped ilvl, 75 traits.

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/29870139

I have room to improve and I'm fairly aware of that but my Heroic parses show promise.

About me:
College student, been playing since freshman year of high school (2006)
I am a straight-forward and honest person in and out of game. If you want to know something or need something said, I will probably say it.
Always ready to go!

Previous Raiding Experiences:
I have been playing the game since 2006, raiding since 2007-2008 on various classes since then.
Since about 2009, have cleared all current content on hardest difficulties with previous guilds. Asides from when I took breaks from the game.
What I bring to raids/guild:
Ability to complete mechanics in a beneficial manner.
Positive attitude and a willingness to want to progress.
I like doing guild M+ outside of raiding.

Current Progression:
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11H and 4/11M in Antorus.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a home guild that can provide a fun raiding environment that is also competitive with their server. Looking for a Mythic progression guild, just to be clear. Not looking for anything super hardcore, just 2-3 nights a week will do for me. Days do not matter and times after 7 or 8pm PST would be BEST but not a necessity. Either faction works as well.

If interested please just leave me a post here or add me at Slummz#1315

Thanks.
bizzump
bump
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a tank and some dps for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared and heroic antorus this week. We are 5/11M and 11/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
bump
[H] <M A L I C E> 1/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild LF DPS/ DPS with off Heals/Tank Specs!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Hunter
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Any competitive DPS will be accepted!
- DPS with off heal/tank specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
<The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
11/11M NH Cutting Edge
7/9M ToS
*Currently 3/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-harcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Boomkin - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Holy Pally - High Priority
Rouge - High Priority
Disc Priest
Resto Druid

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172
<Seraphim> Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I'm an officer for <Pinnacle> (11/11H 4/11M) on Aerie Peak alliance. We are a semi-hardcore team looking to recruit a few more exceptional DPS to push into M Antorus!

Raid times:
Sat/Sun/Mon
8pm - 11pm EST

If you're interested, check out our detailed post at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753338729

If you have any additional questions, you can contact us on bnet:
Widowfaker#1162
nibrca#1645
Simplicityy#1646
If we stick out to you, you can apply at https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 and we will get back to you :D.

Thanks for your time!