Kaz'goroth

Warrior
Yet another week without it. What a great game. can't even farm it. Just have to wait for that ONE shot next week for this insanely high dps trinket.
Could be worse...your best trinket could be the Legendary while your actual trinket IE the tank trinket is hot garbage.... regardless I feel your pain. As I've gotten neither but watched as somebody at least got the tank trinket offspec before the main spec even got their's.

Yea not really a fan of the system, the only small silver lining is at least we get the upgrade tokens regardless.
01/02/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Maoxx
Could be worse...your best trinket could be the Legendary while your actual trinket IE the tank trinket is hot garbage.... regardless I feel your pain. As I've gotten neither but watched as somebody at least got the tank trinket offspec before the main spec even got their's.

Yea not really a fan of the system, the only small silver lining is at least we get the upgrade tokens regardless.

They are about 200-1000 DPS apart when both are at 1000 so uh.. yeah, that.

Also i know the feel - I called at the start i wouldn't get mine till next week. We'll see if im correct or not.
01/02/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Zorop
Yet another week without it. What a great game. can't even farm it. Just have to wait for that ONE shot next week for this insanely high dps trinket.

I have a stack of strike out tokens too, 0/6. I feel ya.
Funny how im still using a 880 arcano waiting for this peice of crap.
965 kaz'goroth here :D
Just got this last night on my 2nd Argus kill plus an upgrade token.

I feel like the RNG gods felt bad for me because in ToS I was not getting loot. Now I’m 4/6 t21 in just two weeks.
The Varimathras trinket is really good for ST if you have that.

But yeah the way they did this trinket is absolutely stupid. It really tops off the whole Legion experience regarding items. Overall great expansion, cannot wait until BfA where some of this stupid RNG will be gone.
Oddly enough I got it first week. I also sim better with my current trinkets then I would if I used my 890 CoF in place of either 965 Kaz'goroth or 950 Chrono Shard.

Now I just need to actually play better.
If it makes you feel any better I quit and I got one lol xD
01/02/2018 11:56 PMPosted by Kazecap
01/02/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Maoxx

They are about 200-1000 DPS apart when both are at 1000 so uh.. yeah, that.

Also i know the feel - I called at the start i wouldn't get mine till next week. We'll see if im correct or not.

Update: I was bleeping correct.
01/05/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Swantonbomb
If it makes you feel any better I quit and I got one lol xD

What happened man? Did you get burnt out or something?
What week are we on? No trinket, with 16 Argus kills and 16 bonus rolls. Hate this bad luck RNG bullsh*t. I have read that it can be bonus rolled regardless of number of attempts per week. I asked Blizzard but they refused to answer my questions and referred me to a 3rd party site lol.
01/10/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Tarksis
What week are we on? No trinket, with 16 Argus kills and 16 bonus rolls. Hate this bad luck RNG bullsh*t. I have read that it can be bonus rolled regardless of number of attempts per week. I asked Blizzard but they refused to answer my questions and referred me to a 3rd party site lol.

The trinkets cannot be bonus rolled, and you only have 1 chance per week, regardless of difficulty.
The trinkets cannot be bonus rolled, and you only have 1 chance per week, regardless of difficulty.[/quote]

I can stop wasting my time then, thanks.
Penguinjim, how does Khazgoroths Courage sim for you vs other heroic lvl trinkets from Antorus? I would like to get a general idea of the dps to expect with and without the empowerment.

Also, my CoF @895 sims at or below my current set up, so any delay in Battle Cry is a loss for that trinket so I chose to run without it. Thanks
Here is a stackrank of trinkets for all specs from ST sims.

https://bloodmallet.github.io/index.html
01/10/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Tarksis
Penguinjim, how does Khazgoroths Courage sim for you vs other heroic lvl trinkets from Antorus? I would like to get a general idea of the dps to expect with and without the empowerment.

Also, my CoF @895 sims at or below my current set up, so any delay in Battle Cry is a loss for that trinket so I chose to run without it. Thanks

The link the person above me posted is generally helpful, but I always prefer to sim my own things, so here:

970 Khazgoroth vs 970 Scourgewing (I chose Scourgewing only because it is by far the best trinket on single target from Antorus)

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/jFQZiL3gekBfPwboZByNxE

Difference is actually minimal, but good luck getting a 970 scourgewing

Here's a comparison for Khazgoroth against Amanthul just to show how crazy the scaling is on Khazgoroth for Fury. Again, difference is minimal, but the fact that it beats out a legendary arcano shows how powerful it is.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/thqB3v7J9dXCMCV5ZsD4du

I also want to clarify that both of those sims were done assuming 5 pantheon trinkets in raid.
I had to go afk at the start of phase 3 of a normal Argus PUG, and I came back to see Kaz’goroth dropped. Was able to scale it to 960. I was very happy it dropped, but also felt dirty knowing I spent the last part of the fight away lol
i finally got mine this week. But as an arms warrior its not a big deal