11/11H Assas Rogue LF Guild.

Guild Recruitment
955 equip. LF mythic progression
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Regency> Recruiting! (2/11M)

We are raid 1 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders for Antorus!

Our times:
M/T 10PM-1:30AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )

Lets chat before you make any decision!

Would love to chat with you about joining our core raid team!
Tues/Sun 7:00-9:30pm PST
Dont want to put a wall of text on your post so here is a link to our detailed one!

Looking forward to chatting!
<Ominous Latin Phrase>, Horde, Stormreaver, Tues/Thurs 7-10 CST, 11/11 H antorus, starting mythic antorus thursday. If this sounds like something you might consider add me on bnet exiled#11276.
<Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.

Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1am EST with a weekend farm raid
Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.

Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic - Mythic raids start in 2018!

On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.

Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
------->High demand for Boomkins,Hunters,Rogues ←---
Shaman DPS , DK, WW monk, DH

Please provide log links for faster consideration!!

Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
johnking#5462 - discord
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.

We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Yo Crouch hit me up, recruiting a few more to fill for our mythic Progression... We raid Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST....... TommyJ#11344
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

About Us:
<Premonition> (Cutting Edge EN+NH, 6/9M ToS, 4/11M Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. We formed during MoP and have improved in world ranking every tier since our first. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 15s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
Moonkin Druid
MM/BM Hunter
SS/Sub Rogue
WW Monk
Havoc DH
Enh/Resto Shaman
Fury Warr
Ret Pally
*All exceptional DPS are welcome to apply, regardless of recruitment needs*

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556, or Jemsmagics#1823 Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process
<Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden (11/11H, 11/11N Antorus). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression Antorus. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Ele Sham,Dps Warr, Healer
Medium: Rogue
Low: Boomkin
Will consider any dps for a spot.

Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.

Bnet Clockwielder#1420