Looking for guild!

Guild Recruitment
Dalaran Server-

Hey people so I am what I guess you could consider a casual player? I play on average about 4-5 hours a day (or try to)On my days off (Friday and Sunday) I can get quite a few more in. I’m 23, and pretty laid back. I have a daughter and work 40 hours a week and of course she comes first, so my schedule can vary.

I started playing at the end of WoD. I have 8 classes at 110, few are geared. My main classes are Mage, Warlock, and recently this warrior. I have not done much raiding, but would like to. I would also like to get into M+. I have always played solo so my experiences with these have been mostly PUGs. I enjoy pvp very much as well.

There’s kinda my situation. I would love the get to experience actual “end-game” content and get tier sets and what not. And of course, get those awesome mogs. Oh, and last thing! I would much prefer if the guild uses discord. So if anyone would be interested in recruiting me feel free to just post here. Looking forward to some cool people to chill with, and just relax and enjoy the game.
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 3/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 7/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey Lilzerk,

You sound like our kind of guildie!

We are a very active, fun, crazy group of guildies from all walks of life. However, we all share the WOW bug and we would love for you to give us a try.

Justwiped.com will give you a quick feel for our community.

Our guildies are our extended family. We hang out in discord together, raid together, enjoy unusual out of the box events, mythic plus, and more.

Lots of laid back players looking to enjoy their time in WOW together.

Give us a try.

You can reach me by btag at rehna#1428 or in discord at rehna#2470

Hope to talk with you soon.

Sincerely,
Kat aka Arlida, GM <Just Wiped>
Hi Lil, I think we might interest you! I’m from <Alone> on Aerie Peak. We’re an established guild on the server that took a break and are looking to reform a casual-core heroic team. Guild culture is diverse and female friendly. We're all adult, current or former mythic raiders, establishing a “home” where can enjoy no stress raiding with friends on alts or mains. Long term, if we have enough interest in mythic later we aren’t opposed to pursuing a few early bosses.

Fri/Sat 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653
(easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Alone> recruitment contacts:
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord) [on holiday, might be slow responses]
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)

Link to app: https://goo.gl/forms/YJSSBLOJWWStRw5v1
Hey pal!

BouncyBear#112775

Come talk at me man! Have a nice proposition for you if you have the time!
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US
8/11H Antorus
Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.
We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
Hey Lilzerk! We at Exodus Order help people interested in raiding get right into it. You sound like you'd fit right in! Check out my recruitment post on the Dalaran Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759240113
Add me on discord so we can chat! Valk10#0538
Also we're alliance and already on Dalaran so you don't have to switch factions or realms ;)
I feel like we would be a good fit for you. We run T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est. We used to do the top hardcore stuff but life slows down and now we just want to enjoy the game and each other, but still get end game done. We like to keep it toxic, drama and elitist free while pushing ourselves and min/maxxing.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
01/10/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Valkiryen
Hey Lilzerk! We at Exodus Order help people interested in raiding get right into it. You sound like you'd fit right in! Check out my recruitment post on the Dalaran Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759240113
Add me on discord so we can chat! Valk10#0538
Also we're alliance and already on Dalaran so you don't have to switch factions or realms ;)

Discord FR sent
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression currently at 11/11N & 11/11H. With our eyes set on a solid roster for mythic progression.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead is 8/9M ToS. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule: 
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
We are looking for another mage or warlock for our guild, Dad Bod. We are adults with families and lives so we game when we can and enjoy time together. We raid Sun/Wed 1030pm to 1am (after kids go to bed!). I can fill you in in plenty more info if you'd like to chat.

We also do m+ and are about to kick off some pvp action as a guild.

gnome4life#1832 bnet
gnome4life#2467 disc
You should join us. We're <Virtutis> on Tichondrius-US. Currently 1/11M but recruiting all roles to fill our our team to push all the way to Argus.

Add me if you're interested:

Naiseeke#1971 - Bnet
Naiseeke#5217 - Disc
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a !@*!%@#!.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 8/11 Normal. (we got a late start this tier and just started raidin on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Casually Scrubtastic> US - Stormrage

9/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Needs:
Tanks - 1
Need 1 Solid tank with great attendance (one position that kinda demands good attendance)

Healers - 1
MW
Rshaman
HPALLY
Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS - 2 - 3
RDPS
Mage
Hunter

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676