No guild announcement for my legendary

General Discussion
:( I got a legendary in the mail so I don't get a guild announment that I got a legendary:(
Oh no. Who will stroke your ego now?
i wish the postmaster would send me legendaries in the mail
No one in your guild cares.
Will send my prayers to you in these tough times.
Is it really a legendary when its just handed to you?
I needed to know this. Thanks.
who cares?

why do you care?

why should they care?

why should i care?
how do you get a legendary in the mail? Thought it was something auto-rewarded. most of mine when i open a box or kill a boss it just appears even before i loot.
12/19/2017 07:53 AMPosted by Säyä
how do you get a legendary in the mail? Thought it was something auto-rewarded. most of mine when i open a box or kill a boss it just appears even before i loot.
if you don't loot a mob then you get the drops in the mail. this time it happened to have a legendary.
The troll trolls.

The rest of you bite.

Welcome to the Innernet.
Awww, hands you a cookie.

I'm going with inventory was full.
12/19/2017 08:10 AMPosted by Troggles

I'm going with inventory was full.

It was :( I forgot to empty my bags after the world tour
To anyone who is wondering:

You can get legendaries in the mail if you defeat the rare elite mob called the Post Master, who spawns in the secret room in Orgrimmar at exactly 11:26am on Sunday mornings if you have 194 troll sweat and 18 bat guano in your inventory and /y his summoning incantation while wearing a colander around your neck and a bra on your head.
12/19/2017 08:15 AMPosted by Allialara

You can get legendaries in the mail if you defeat the rare elite mob called the Post Master, who spawns in the secret room in Orgrimmar at exactly 11:26am on Sunday mornings if you have 194 troll sweat and 18 bat guano in your inventory and /y his summoning incantation while wearing a colander around your neck and a bra on your head.

I can confirm tha' this'll work.
12/19/2017 08:15 AMPosted by Allialara

LOL