[A]<Control Freaks> (8/8H 2/8M) LF DPS

Proudmoore
1 2 3 6 Next
[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M. We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression. We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Dedication and a desire to push content is what we are looking for.

Attendance:
We do not like to recruit for the bench. As such, we are looking for raiders who can consistently attend raid, three nights. Dipping in and out or "casual mythic" will just frustrate you and the team.

Performance:
Bosses die with consistent output from all roles. While we don't stare at warcraft logs we do need raiders who know their rotations, know how to sim themselves, and consistently try and improve.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific

Current Needs:
Tank: Non-Druid
Healer: Monk (High), Holy Priest
DPS: Warlock (HIGH), Mage (High), Hunter (High), Spriest (High) Shaman (Ele - Yes really)

If your class is not listed and you are interested, please inquire anyways! Strong dps are always welcome. Sadly, we are pretty full on melee.

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Still looking! Hop on in, the water is warm!
Looking for 2 healers and dps!
Almost done with normal then moving on to heroic!
I am about to return to the game this evening. I would love to raid on my 926 warlock if you folks are interested.
Thanks Kraeft! Still looking for more!
Hop in! Finished normal and now heading to heroic!
Boo!
I would be will to join and raid with you guys. I have just come back to the game not to long ago and found my old guild is basically dead. Due to my work schedule I would be available from around 10pm Server until about 1-1:30am server Monday through Friday, as well as most weekends. I am also interested in Mythic+. If that sounds good to you please look me up in game. FYI I don't have alot of raiding exp, due to always working odd hours, but I'm willing to learn.

Miythos#1656
Anyone seen my dog?
Hello there! Is anyone out there able to assist me in finding the mouse the escaped from under the microwave?
Do the bump!
Still looking for a few more folks...
Who let kama in here?
Do da bump!
7/11 Heroic need another healer (priest/druid), another tank, and always willing to look at dps!
if you're still looking for a resto druid for weekday raiding (ilvl 936 atm), I'm in. Syn#1533
So has anyone seen my cat again? I seem to have lost it.
This is a test of Kama's will to survive.
Just need a couple more dps!