Serious/Relaxed raider looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
ilvl: 947 Equipped (950 Unequipped)
Normal Antorus: 11/11
Heroic Antorus: 8/11
Specialization: Mistweaver (71 artifact traits)
Hey, first off I want to thank you for looking at my guild application! I am looking for a guild with a fun, relaxed, and great community as well as a hardcore raid setting. I am looking to progress into 11/11 heroic although not having AotC making it difficult to do, I am willing to learn and achieve it eventually. I am willing to even transfer realms in order to find the guild that best suits me and for a fun raiding experience. I am willing to do some sort of tryout if you would like so please feel free to add my btag Jacob#15488 or comment below! Thanks again for reading my application, I hope to see you soon!
We are currently working our way through heroic and could use some more raiders to help us progress. If our speal give you any intrest feel free to hit me up.

<Omnipotence> [Zul'jin](H) Is a new guild looking to fill out our roster to progress our way through current content and beyond.
Raid will be held Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm est.
Currently looking for dps and healers all specs considered.
All are welcome. We would love to help you gear and grow with us!
Food,flasks,pots,gems and enchants covered for raiders.
Repairs of all members covered by guild.
Mythic+ and bgs ran daily.
Feel free to message me in game if you have anymore questions.
Jakecurtis#1730
https://omnipotent.enjin.com/
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 6/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
<Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
Former US top 150
Info:
Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
Currently recruiting:
We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
RC Loot Council;
Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hi Cenad,
Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic Antorus raiding and M+ runs! We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
Zpriten
Btag: zpriten#11739
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. Looking for those last few dedicated players to help us start mythic progression once heroic is cleared!

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Antorus – 11/11N & 7/11H (limited progression due to Christmas & New Year's Eve)
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
DPS: mage, boomkin, elemental shaman

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Hey Cenadiiran, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N & 8/11H pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead is 8/9M ToS. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--