953 Mage or 950 MM Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I main a DH in MY Guild Aggressive on illidan we are currently 4/11m and im looking to Put one of my alts into another guild that dont conflict my raid times The classes Ilvl and names of my alts are below as i will provide the times and days i can raid!

Imfreezingup (Frost Mage 953 Illidan) T21 4pc t20 2pc Argus Trinket!
Swollhunts (MM Hunter 950 Illidan) T21 4pc T20 2pc

Both my alts can play them both at a mythic level..

Days : Any Day
Times: (Tues Weds Thurs )9pm-12am est or 4am-7am est
(Monday Friday Saturday Sunday 9pm-7am EST)
if your a guild and is in need for any of those Classes i can raid anyday at those possible raid times
Hey, I'd love to talk to you about our guild, but you didn't leave your BattleTag. :(

Can you add me to BTag so we can chat?

Krystalline#1901

Here's our guild info:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/AlternativeFacts
hey there!
we are currently in need of more RDPS to join us. Please add me on btag @ Noodles#1500. Below is a bit more information about us:

<Potential> on Kil'jaeden, is a casual Heroic/Mythic guild that is composed with a close group of players that have been raiding together for years. We are laid back and like to have fun during raids while clearing contents with efficiency. We are currently looking for raiders to complete our roster for Mythic raiding. Feel free to send a message to any officer to find out more!

Server:
Kil’jaeden: Horde
Pacific Time Zone
PVP Server

Raid Times:
Tuesdays: 6pm- 9pm PST(server time)
Sundays: 6pm-9pm PST (server time)

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 10/11H

Recruiting:
Current Needs:
MDPS: Any exceptional player
RDPS: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Priest
Healer: Any exceptional player
Minimum ilevel 940 with ToS Heroic or Mythic experience

All exceptional players of any role/class will be considered.
WE DO NOT RECRUIT BENCH PLAYERS. Every member of our raid group will get in for kills whether that is farm or progression depends on comp/play.

More about <Potential>:
1. We expect our raiders to be reliable, motivated, dedicated, mature, self-sufficient, competitive and able to take constructive criticism as well as providing feedback.
2. A stable internet connection and a working headset/microphone is required for all raids.
3. We use Discord
4. We do not tolerate drama.
5. Raiders are responsible for their own flasks, potions, augment runes and personal foods when necessary for raids.
6. <Potential> is an 18+ guild.

Please contact the following officers on battle.net or in game:
Pascali: Battle Tag: Noodles#1500
Phaqdemon: Battle Tag: Phaqueue#1510
Remorseless: Battle Tag: Carnage#1703
Hi, we are in need of a Hunter for a core spot, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 5/11M and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Full progression this xpac: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 7/9M, 5/11M
Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly
Bonus: Optional alt runs on Saturday night, optional sale runs on Sunday night.
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Still Looking!
Hey there Imfreezingup, I'd love to chat and find out more of what you are looking for in a Guild for your Alt. I'll throw some guild spam below for you.
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

------------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for Hunter, Ele Sham and Boomie to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Hi Freeze,
I believe my guild and our progression would match what you are looking for even though we are an Alliance guild. I don't copy and paste a general invite like other guilds but would rather talk to you in person. My b-net id is: Heathnuly#1579
Please send me an invite and we can chat in the game.
add me airbourne88#1885
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 1/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
1-4am est

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-4/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
<SRS> 9/9M 5/11M Illidan H recruiting. We raid TWT 730-1100PM CST. Add me Bromby#1673 and well talk more.
Yo!

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Regency> Recruiting! (2/11M)

We are raid 1 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders for Antorus!

Our times:
M/T 10PM-1AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
<Seraphim> Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
[A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (8/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus)

Recruiting For Antorus!

Heals: Druid , Priest , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
Ranged: Hunter , Warlock , Priest & Exceptional players
Melee: Rouge , Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players
Tank: Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to secure a full clear the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

How to contact us:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officer - Jamestown#1482
-Exhilaration- is a new Raid Team who server /faction changed to Sargeras with 7/9 M TOS leads, 11/11 Heroic Antorus as a guild. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge but not be disappointed if not achieved and to push ourselves and the team as fast as we can.

When do we raid?
-Tue and Wed are Heroic/Mythic progression nights
-Thursday is farm content
Raids are 9:00-12:00pm cst

What do we need?
-We need 1 Heals and 1 Tank
-Any dps specs especially who are up to the challenge of Heroic/Mythic progression!
All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 11/11H a must but looking for Mythic minded people and folks who want a loyal and non toxic enviroment!!!

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, although Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/6W3P4vD under the #recruitment copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! At least folks 939 plus item level and no re rolls!

add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero#9346 add B tag LigerZero#1494 or Discord info Withhfries#2134
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello! We the perfect casual-core guild for a mythic alt. Several of our raiders play other toons in mythic guilds, and most of our non-alts are former mythic raiders. We would be happy to have either of your toons (or both, once we start bringing our own alts to raids). We are a chill, adult raid team that just likes to have a good time and maybe play some poly-bomb tag while we're at it.

We took a break over the holidays, but are look for a few solid dps to continue forth. Currently 4/11 Heroic. We are AOTC all prior tiers with Glory of the Legion Raider, and we'd like to go back and finish the other achievements as well :)

Monday/Wednesday 9-11 PM EST

Toss me an add on Bnet Spirit#1381
Guild: LokTar (brand new guild)
Server: Hyjal (US)
Raid days/time: Tue/Wed 7pm – 10pm PST (H) Fri 7pm – 10pm PST (N/H)
Recruitment: Currently recruiting for all core spots to join our ranks and help progress through end game content. We plan to push AoTC as a guild in 2 weeks of forming our team, and then into mythic progression.
We currently need RDPS (LOCK/MAGE/BOOMKIN) MDPS (RET/MONK/ROGUE/FERAL).
People to contact if interested:
GEARED#1427
AMUYAA#1723
RASI#1419
[H[ <Struggle Snuggle> is 1/11M on Tichondrius LF Active Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiders. Raid Times are 9PM Eastern Tuesday/Thursday with Optional Alt Run on Wednesdays.
Very laid back guild with Active Discord. Multiple members also 3K+ M+ Scores.

HIGH NEED for Hunter for Mythic Prog.

Contact Information :
In Game - Gragwar , Arend
Battlenet : Flipsidee#1817