958 Rogue and 930 (+) Tank looking for Raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

As in the title we are a DPS and tank duo looking for a raid. We both raided Mythic for Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold progression but took breaks around the same time last summer. I came back around 2 weeks ago and my friend just this past week.

Ideally we would prefer to join a group that is looking to start Mythic soon and clears heroic as Mythic Progression is our main motivation to play at the moment. We understand that he is currently undergeared and are working to fix that as quickly as possible.

Ideal raid times would be anytime from 7-12 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun (2 night raid schedules preferred)

If you have any questions about raid experience, gear, or DPS feel free to add Mindzai#1383
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
Hello!

My name is Lucebelle and I'm an officer in GFI located on Tich-Horde. I've sent you a friend request, however I believe you are offline. We're starting into Antorus looking for 940 ilvl, normal antorus cleared, competent and experienced players to join us on whatever characters they choose to play.

We're currently 8/11H and hoping to clear 11/11H and push 1/11M this weekend. We're currently in high need of 1 tank and welcoming all DPS classes.

Our raid times are:
Saturday and Sunday 7 - 11 EST, and we run normal (full clear) usually on Wednesdays however this is OPTIONAL.

We do high level keystones weekly, so gearing is simple in this sense.

My battlenet is Desdeana#1121 for anyone interested.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com