Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Monday- Saturday anytime starting at 8 CST
2. Server preference: willing to xfer
3. Faction preference: horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: casual
5. Current progression/experience: 11/11 normal, 4/11 Heroic
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info:
8. Anything else: i have enchanting and alchemy maxed and can contribute to the raids with flasks and enchants.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
bump
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
*GM = Holyguidance#1736*
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
Karma Gaming>(2008) on Proudmoore is recruiting-mythic minded progression w/o raiding overkill. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives. We're a Pacific based guild/server.

[A]8/11 H - DPS(DH/Rogue);Heal(Disc/Monk)

Core Team 1 - 8/11 H ABT 9pm-12a Pacific Wed/Fri/Mon-1 DPS (DH,rogue);1heals(Disc, Monk)

Requirements: 950iL+AL70+;+15mythics weekly. Mature, consistent, and thirsty for mythic endgame. 21+ please.

All considered, socials okay

Interested?

Please contact GM ingame:
honeybee#1337 -or- Heavensënt
Hey Atamian,

Our times are a little off, but wanted to throw a mention to my guild just in case there's some way it could work out.

Fellowship is a casual, social guild located on the Silvermoon (and by proxy, Mok’Nathal) realm. Many of core members consist of working class adults with spouses and/or children. We offer something for everyone – from brand new players to seasoned veterans, we have a place for you.

We currently raid Normal Antorus the Burning Throne on a two day schedule, as follows:

Friday – 5:30 p.m. PST to about 7:30 p.m. PST
Saturday – 4:30 p.m. PST to about 6:30 p.m. PST

We will soon be moving into Heroic content and could use a good healer or two to help bolster our ranks.

What we offer:

We are a very stable guild, consistently meeting our raid schedule.
We offer a mature atmosphere where you can enjoy all of the game content, from questing and transmog runs to top tier raiding.

What we are looking for:

We would prefer you aim to be part of our core raid team, but understand that is not for everyone.
We want you to be a part of daily activities if you enjoy them. These may be Mythic + dungeons, or as something as simple as running a Heroic Random Dungeon for weekly guild challenges.
We hope once you join us that you’ll become a dedicated part of our guild.

We understand that everyday life happens. We want to make the most out of the time we have available in the game, no matter how little or how much. If you feel the same way, chances are you will be a perfect fit with the rest of the guild.

We are picking up on Coven tomorrow night. If you're interested in joining us for a trial run, please message me and I'll see if I can get you in for tomorrow.

Contact info:
BNet: GrumpyGamer#11838
Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 2/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 7/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus, 4% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi Atamian,

<Spellbound> 8/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us, add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hey there. Not sure if you have decided on a guild yet. You say you are looking for a casual guild not a hardcore guild. Well as our name indicates we are casual. We just raided last night we usually raid 8pm cst until 11 or 12 depending on how far we want to get. We are looking to start a second day of raiding which is open for discussion.
I must say last night felt awesome. We have not been raiding for a long time, but so far we have 9/11 bosses. Its not really about the bosses to us though. If your not laughing and having fun while playing then its not worth it. We had plenty of that on Discord last night.
I really think if you have a sense of humor and you want to enjoy the game, that you would love it here.
Let me know if this has peaked your interest, we can talk some more.