New player looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm new to WoW. I'm look for a clan to play with!

1. Times available & time zone:
Eastern Time Zone (Canada) Availble mostly after 2pm
2. Server preference:
PVE
3. Faction preference:
Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Casual at the moment, but would like to become a hardcore player once I play through the games content
5. Current progression/experience:
Completely brand new to WoW
6. Recent logs (if available):
n/a
7. Contact info:
Please Contact me here on the forums
8. Anything else:
Thank you for any consideration
Join Critical Error for Antorus and beyond...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
7/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorrax...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
Insert Guild name “Fighting Mongooses” here.

Mature 18+ Guild, Dalaran Server, Horde Faction.

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 1/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

The raid experience is casual with all the abuse and stress of Heroic/Mythic progression. We are looking for Ranged and Melee DPS. We have a good set of Tanks/Healers and back up tanks/healers.

We are willing to work with anyone to help you become a great raider, if you don’t know something speak up and we will happily explain anything you may be missing.
We are very active on Discord, and it is required for Raiding.
Our looting system is currently Guild master loot.

Raid times are:
Normal Argus – Tuesday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
Heroic Argus – Saturday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
** Please note, during progression time, you may be asked to sit out the fight if mechanics OR numbers are not being met. This is not a personal decision and you will be pulled back in ASAP. We need people who can accept this with no hard feelings for the sake of the group. **
To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire.
You can also contact me directly with any questions. IGN: Cireena, Battlenet ID: Jewelashlynn#1903
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 <- US recruitment discord = )