956 blood dk Lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I'll keep it short. Experienced and talented heroic raider looking to step up to mythic progression.

I strictly tank, but am very good at it. I'm willing to server/ faction change for the right fit.

Will want to trial obviously with potential guilds to make sure we are cohesive and I like the team. While trialing I don't expect loot.

Looking for evening raid times during the Monday-Thursday pacific time, as I have a family and cant commit to an early schedule or weekends.

I'm a dedicated raider who puts the work in and always shows up. Just need a guild to push content with. Will consider guilds who are at least close to aotc and stepping up into mythic.

Look forward to hearing from ya
Hey Wicked,

Times may not work but give us a look. If they do contact me at Pardeux#1196.

Guild Info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002?page=1
We have a second team for raiders that got schedule changes from our core team and don't want to leave the guild currently 11/11 Heroic ABT.

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Recruitment needs - 11/11H-ABT (LFM to make the push into mythic)
- Tank (Any Non-Warrior)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Shaman
- Exceptional DPS (Pref Ranged)

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.