942 Paladin LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: 8:00-12:00, Mon-Sun
2. Server preference: Zul'jin - Flexible

3. Faction preference: Prefer horde but am flexible for a good fit

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore, hardcore

5. Current progression/experience: Cutting edge: Xavius, AotC: Gud'an, SotP

6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/gilluther#rankingzone=11
TL:DR prot logs for NH

7. Contact info: kungfumuffin#1679

8. Anything else: Previous mythic raider, stopped playing for an extended period of time due to real life and guild drama. Looking for a drama free environment, easy going, not easily offended. Flexible on class and spec for BfA to help fill out raid group, proficient on most dps and tanks

current characters:
Horde: Paladin, boomkin/bear and Monk
Ally: Priest, Warr, Shaman, Boomy (ally aren't geared)

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting two high DPS. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.

[A] <Pinnacle> [4/11M] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster to push into Mythic Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on:

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Here's our application: https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hey I sent you a friend request :)

01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^