Priest/Other LF Chill raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a chill raiding guild. I haven't really been in a raiding guild since Wrath but want to get into actually doing some challenging raids.

1. Times available & time zone: EST after 6pm - 11:00pm weekdays and most every weekend.
2. Server preference: Akama
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: somewhere between casual and semi?
5. Current progression/experience: Nothing notable for this xpac
6. Recent logs (if available): None
7. Contact info: here, in game, bnet simjohn#1103
8. Anything else:

Have a few different classes I can play with. DPS or Heal. Like to PvP. I'm pretty laid back but also like to max out my potential. I enjoy wiping and progressing more than farm status content.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Hello there Joovie, my name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- WW Monk -
- Ret Paladins -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Enhance Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Warlocks -
- Mages -
- Shadow Priests -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here : tag - Vercross#1411
Hey John. I think we have what your looking for but we are horde. We run T/Th/Sun 930-1130 est and we are a Mythic progression guild. Currently 11/11 H. We keep a Toxic, drama and elitist free community while min/maxxing ourselves.

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 7/11H) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hey there. I don't know how set you are on your server/faction but here's my guild info just in case!

Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @@#@%!%%.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 8/11 Normal. (we got a late start this tier and just started raidin on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 2/11M Antorus wanting to push harder. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post and our Discord . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Hello Simjohn!
I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies that is in need of dps.
We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

The pertinent information:
  • We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof (Server Transfer is not immediately required)
  • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 8/11 HABT.
  • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
  • We use Discord for voice and guild posts
  • We do not penalize for attendance, we do our best to include everyone when their schedule allows.

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
WoW Progress:
Our Guild Website:
And our facebook page where you can really get an idea if we would be a good home for you:

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or Lunixia#1530

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
Hi Joovie,

If you haven't found a guild yet, maybe give us a look. We are an Alliance guild <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is rebuilding after a several month pause from Tomb of Sargeras. We also missed the first month of Antorus so we are just getting started. We are a new raid team progressing through Normal Antorus (10/11N) with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. We are in need of core members to fill all positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding, you are definitely welcome. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Thursday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Friday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 am Pacific (optional normal alt/fun run - why pug)

Current Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Monk
DPS: Mage, Lock, Shaman, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warrior

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.